Unable to put a stop loss “The entered price value is too far from the current market price”

Any chance the sell limit could be extended for VRPX?

I get an error saying my limit is too far from the market price.

Thanks!

Hi, @random53. :wave:

There is a minimum and a maximum interval from the current price to ensure the correct execution of your order. The distance for pending orders with VRPX is 100%. Nonetheless, this percentage can be altered at a later stage based on the market conditions.

Hi @Bogi.H thanks for the reply - the premarket price is currently up 94 % on yesterday’s close. It was up 150% earlier. The price is likely to be all over the place for a few days and I’m supposed to be at work rather than screen-watching… :grinning:

Hey @random53,

We’ve reviewed the situation and the distance has been increased in accordance with the current price of the instrument.

Feel free to reach us here or via DM if you have any concerns.

1 Like

Is it possible to increase the distance for AOSL?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @rebelyon,

The distance was just increased. Enjoy! :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Hello there, same frustration here. Could you please increase the distance for:
BATG
ECAR
INRG
RBOD
SE
SQ
VOLT
WCLD
XRSG
NIO
FTCH
TSLA
U

?
Thank you!

Adding that ideally we would have a rule among all stocks of x% stop loss gap; e.g: >10% or 15% wide

Hey, @luigib. :wave:

We have applied corrections in the distance of the following instruments:

BATG - :heavy_check_mark:
ECAR - :heavy_check_mark:
INRG - :heavy_check_mark:
RBOD - :heavy_check_mark:
SE - :heavy_check_mark:
SQ - :heavy_check_mark:
VOLT - :heavy_check_mark:
WCLD - :x:
XRSG - :heavy_check_mark:
NIO - :x:
FTCH - :heavy_check_mark:
TSLA - :x:
U - :heavy_check_mark:

can you increase the distance for -3x short coinbase and -3x short facebook Granite Shares and -3x short netflix graniteshares?

The distance for the above was just increased, @bmbm365 - enjoy :v:

1 Like

Do it on google please, thanks

Unfortunately, for the time being, we won’t be able to adjust the distance for GOOGL, as a precautionary measure to prevent overwhelming the exchanges with pending orders.

Hi @Team212

Please increase sell limits on ISA for:

BIOL
SUNW
CENN

Thanks

1 Like

Currently, we won’t be able to adjust the distance for those instruments. Still, if anything changes, we’ll let you know.

1 Like

Disappointing.

Could you please extend buy/sell limit range on CFDs:

LYV
HSY

Thanks

@Team212 Please can you extend buy/sell range for KGF & CF (CF Industries) in CFD. And above 2 instruments in CFD
Thank you

Hey, @StockHog100 - we’ve adjusted the distance for the instruments above, with the exception of HSY. Enjoy :v:

2 Likes

Has coinbase short distance been reduced again

Hi, can you increase the distance for coinbase -3x short £ version again? I think the price has moved so much that the distance is limited again.