Volume Profile Indicator

Hi,

Can a volume profile indicator be added and what would the timeline be like? It has been mentioned around a year ago but nothing seems to have come out of it. It is such an essential tool that a lot of traders use and I’m sure would help the community have a higher chance of making a positive trade.

Thanks!

Welcome, @Noganon. :wave:

On the mobile app, you can choose between the Volume Profile Fixed Range indicator and the Volume Profile Visible Range indicator.

You can drop me a DM if you’re referring to another indicator. Also, new suggestions are always appreciated, so if you have any - feel free to share them.

Hi Bogi,

Any plans for that to be on the desktop as well? I usually execute trades on the computer or will I need to download some sort of emulator.

Thanks

We’re planning to bring those changes to the web app too. I’ll keep you posted on the progress.

Hi Bogi, Are plans still in place to implement the Volume Profile Fixed Range indicator to the Web App?

Thanks,

Hi there. Once we integrate the TradingView charts into our web app, you’ll have access to this indicator. While I cannot provide a precise date, we are aiming to have it ready by the end of the year.

1 Like