Will T212 add after-hours mode?

Hello fellow investors,
Does anyone know if T212 has plans to display a basic information such as the stock’s movement before/after market is open?
It would be nice to know how much the price has changed in the pre-market within the app.

8 Likes

+1 This isn’t a nice to have, it’s really a must have.

I use tradingview.com, the free membership allows you to have a watchlist and real time data:

Captura de ecrĂŁ 2020-12-04, Ă s 09.38.43

In the red circle you can see pre-market results now December 4 at 10.42 am (Spain’s time)

You can see pre/post market prices on the CFD account. If you are in it for the long term just forget about it. Prices move over the weekend also, you just don’t see any live updates. Also pre/post market prices are not exactly accurate pricing as there is much lower volume on trades.

Yes, but pre-market can give you some clues about the market behaviour for the day. Even for long-term investors, like me, it could be interesting. Observation made me understand the market and be aware of the small and future large moves (like the beginning of the sector change we are seeing). Additionally, even a long-term investor can decide to make a small play for the day without using a CFD account, or even choose and think about a good entry point based on pre-market results.

I want this feature, please add it

1 Like