Your first 100% stock

Thought it might be nice share your success stories here of your 100% stocks on this platform. It’s good for all of us to celebrate the journey and the effort.

I can start, so far I have 2 stocks which reached 100%. These are ITM Power and Greatland Gold.

What is yours?

6 Likes

Mine was AMD. Started accumulating in 2013 after learning about their future roadmap. Could see the potential when all the analysts were talking about bankruptcy. Kept accumulating through the highs and the lows and it paid off big time. Was up over 300% at one point.

1 Like

Talking of GGP its done something interesting today 8.50 to 9.50 :rocket:

Can we now see 10-11p :pray:

2 Likes

Hopefully more to come ! Congrats :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to that moment. Up and beyond ! :rocket:

LADR, NRZ… :beer:

Hopefully many more in future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At one point I had Eurasia, Ceres, Greatland Gold, Tesla and ITM all go from modest increases to over 100% in a month.

3 Likes

Kopin for me, about 140% at time of writing

1 Like

ITM Power (ITM)
Nikola Motor (VTIQ)

2 Likes

My biggest ever return was with crypto.

I bought 7000 Ripple (XRP) 29 March 2017 at Β£0.042 each totalling Β£295.35.

I sold 6,500 on 7 Jan 2018 at Β£2.16 each totalling a whopping Β£14,052.87 :rocket:

4,685.40% profit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Tesla with 326%, got in at $200.

2 Likes

Bought SkyWest at $11.20 around its lowest point, and sold it at $24.35. Hindsight says I probably should have let it run more, but airlines were risky business and too much of my portfolio were there already.

2 Likes