YouTube influencers in the UK and EU

That’s why I’d let my children watch your channel. :upside_down_face:

At some point, I will edit my original post to include a list of all the recommended and not recommended channels.

2 Likes

Do not let children anywhere near my channel.

6 Likes

I think I am the Disney version so children can watch mine but I think me talking to them for 10 mins may either put them to sleep or scare the living crap out of them. :wink:

1 Like

An investing Makka Pakka…interesting

3 Likes

I have a theory that makka pakka is fraudulently claiming disability benefit from the government.

3 Likes

Hit me with this one in the opening of Thursdays recording.

1 Like

Love the content. Hate the childish giggling. Sorry but it is really annoying. Spoils what is a really good channel.

1 Like

Lucky for you finance is full of dull, uninteresting folk - with decent content to follow instead. :+1:

4 Likes

That’s your opinion, but I feel most people appreciate how entertaining his content is. It’s quite hard to find good and entertaining information at the same place and I think Paul does a great job at it. And as @Scrooge_McCodf said, there’s plenty of places to get the boring information, such as just reading the document itself.

We could always have a poll of who is good/not. Might get some interesting results :wink:

1 Like

my mrs really hates the childish giggling too.
she hates it double if she has to hear it in a podcast too. it’s noted but I don’t think it’s going to change :confused:

2 Likes

fairly bias on this forum I think! probably worth not doing :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey don’t make the man regret sharing his opinion. (@concertina sorry if you are not a guy)
@concertina Can you share other channels that you like?

How about this guy -
Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 19.59.03
Looks quite convincing. :smiley:

1 Like

LOL!!! BAHAHA! I love the sarcasm.
You mean in convincing that the world is constantly either going to explode or be upended by some stock which has an extremely ridiculous PE (or none because its loss making!)…

I watched his 2021 video on 5 stocks to buy and 4 out of the 5 if you had bought would net you a loss as at 31 Dec.

Moral of the story: Don’t listen to YouTubers unless its for entertainment. Do your own research.

3 Likes

never heard of this - probably because I didn’t grow up in the UK.

Yeap i agree if anyone or Youtuber has a magic spell guaranteed to work perfectly well in the stock market they would mostly likely keep it and use it themselves or sell it at an amount most ordinary people cant even afford.

1 Like

This deserves its own category.
And he’s created pretty damaging videos about T212 - I personally think they should take legal action. I know Freetrade banned him and made him remove a video about the low value of their free shares.

2 Likes

Ignoring bloggers like that is best I think now. Sad thing is some of his videos are helpful but is very good in others passing opinion as fact and misquoting facts for the purposes of creating a catchy video.

3 Likes