As we approach the end of the year, it feels like the perfect time to chat about all the updates and features we rolled out during 2023. It was a year filled with exciting new developments, greatly influenced by the feedback we received from the Community.
So, before we dive into this, we wanted to say a huge thank you for all of your support throughout this year!
Here’s a view of what’s new:
- Extended Market Hours Prices - We enabled price tracking for all US stocks outside regular trading hours.
- Extended hours trading - and later introduced Extended Hours Trading with fractional shares for all US stocks, making us the first European broker to do so.
- Toronto Stock Exchange - We added one of the biggest venues in North America and provided access to even more investment opportunities.
- New Instruments - We expanded our instrument universe with 3000+ new additions across all account types.
- Automated Proxy voting - We upscaled our internal systems to provide maximum coverage for shareholder votes on US and European companies.
- Multicurrency accounts - You asked, and we delivered! We introduced Multicurrency accounts, allowing you to manage different currencies in one account to save on FX exchange costs.
- Interest on uninvested cash - The uninvested cash in your account can earn interest daily, allowing you to take advantage of the power of compound interest.
- Share lending interest - We now split the interest for lent shares with you.
- ISA Cashback Campaign - All clients who joined between 16.03 and 30.04 enjoy a 1% cashback on all deposits throughout the tax year
- Activity Statements - Timely and detailed statements on all account types became easily accessible.
- Annual Statements export - You can generate and export annual tax statements directly from the app, with improvements in document readability and user-friendliness.
- AI Chat assistance - Our AI chatbot joined forces with our human team to bring you even better support.
- Tablet apps - All of your favourite features can now be accessed on larger screens - we reached complete feature parity between iOS/iPadOS/Android (Phone, Tablet & Foldable).
- Fractional pending orders - Fractional quantities for all pending order types - limit, stop, stop limit - in both Invest & ISA accounts were enabled.
- Price alerts overhaul - Now featuring volatility alerts that trigger with a 10% movement in your new positions. These can be toggled on or off and modified as needed.
- Dynamic instrument lists - Dynamic instrument lists were added to the Search tab, allowing the creation, pinning, and customisation of watchlists on the Home screen.
- Faster dividend payments - Optimised processes behind the scenes resulted in faster dividend payments.
Growth & knowledge
- New regions - Our services became available in more countries around the globe:
- Learn page - We expanded the learning hub with more than 50 articles aimed at helping novice traders gain the knowledge and confidence they need to navigate the investing realm.
…and lots more tweaks and enhancements you might not see but will definitely feel.
We’re not stopping here! More exciting features are in the works to ensure an even better service going into 2024.
When investing your capital is at risk. ISA accounts are only available for clients registered through Trading 212 UK Ltd. 81% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.