Today we’re launching our new Invest & ISA web experience. AutoInvest & Pies included!
Our current app will remain operational while the new UI is in beta. You’ll be able to switch back and forth at any time.
Here is a brief overview of the new UI.
Similarly to our mobile app, the new web app offers several main destinations. Let’s take a look:
Home view - containing your watchlists. Each instrument has its own overview page presenting everything related:
- Price chart with selectable intervals. When a more in-depth analysis is needed use the ‘Advanced chart’ button to bring up the full-screen chart.
- Your investment section - details about your open position with the selected instrument
- Currently pending orders and price alarms
- Company Details - requested for a long time, finally here!
- Trading history of the selected instrument!
Portfolio view - includes:
- Overall portfolio performance graph!
- List of your investments - You can select each investment and access its overview page the same way you do it from your watchlists.
- Allocation - See % breakdown of your portfolio
You can now use AutoInvest on the web app as well! Create and manage pies as easily as you do it on our mobile apps!
Search - Check out the new filters. Now you can filter by price!
While browsing, tap on any instrument for an instant preview:
Videos - now much easier to explore and watch:
Offers the full functionality of our charting engine as you know it from the old UI, however, you are no longer restricted to a total of 9 tabs. Now you can open up to 50 tabs!
What’s coming next: Advanced mode
Even though our new UI is much easier to understand and navigate and thus is more welcoming to newcomers, we still believe that our current UI layout can bring a lot of value for an advanced user. That’s why we are making it even more powerful and will include it as an Advanced view within the new web app! This should come out within a month.
And as always, we’re awaiting your feedback!