400,000+ funded Invest and ISA accounts

That was fast. Мore than 400,000 people have opened and funded Invest and ISA accounts with us.

34 Likes

That is amazing! But you guys definitely deserve it. What you are doing for investors in Europe is really something!

7 Likes

Now to shoot for 500,000. Can’t imagine it taking much longer! :grinning:

1 Like

Are you prepare to compete with Robinhood app?

They will have almost all us companies to invest.

2 Likes

No ISA though and only a dollar account.

Robinhood has failed everywhere else it’s tried to launch. Competition is strong here, it will probably fail again.

1 Like

I wouldn’t ignore Robinhood in the UK as a competitor.

Where else have they launched?

I’ll probably move over to them from 212 when they launch 212 has too many bugs

I’ve really not come across any bugs.

and you are going to Robinhood :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :laughing: :sweat_smile:

just wait a moment…
:rofl: :joy: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :laughing: :sweat_smile::rofl: :joy: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :laughing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is it well known for its bugs?
Or just that its UK platform will be new and everything new has bugs…

but they’ll never gain access to trade CFDs :wink:

funny thing is robinhood will only have all US companies. while T212 can already look to list all the US companies, and European, and Asian, etc. but T212 is free and has been around a while, the worst bugs have been rooted out and updates&upgrades are constantly in the works.

you cant even option or crypto on the UK robinhood so what exactly is supposed to be it’s big lure?

Agreed, brand power will only take Robinhood so far in the U.K. Unless their delay is really about enabling a more localised app with more feature parity to existing U.K. offerings like T212 and Freetrade, then I’d don’t see them taking the market by storm. However, I do think a lot of new investors are platform agnostic so will use multiple investing apps at the same time.

HELL YEA!!! Next stop 1 million!!
Gotta pile them stocks too eh? 30,000+ stocks by 2021?

1 Like

If T212 to adds companies as per user requests, ASAP then i think T212 can be launched in US and they can take on US market by storm…

Trading 212 actually the best investment company out there, no joke there is no other company doing what you do, freetrade are trying but are well behind in many aspects! Can’t wait for more worldwide stocks to be added!

It’s interesting because they really are the best out there. With the new update it’s just like M1 Finance and Robinhood but with CFDs also available. The problem is markets aren’t always logical. Although Trading 212 would beat any of those apps, people won’t change when they’re already content and have had no issues. T212 probably could do well with a lot of marketing, but is it worth the risk? The US market is already quite saturated. I guess the European markets should be the focus for the next while, until the US wants T212 rather than the other way around with Trading 212 fighting to gain market share

1 Like

The main thing which I want to see happen in Trading 212 is voting shares if they add that it will be perfect