About the 💡 Feature suggestions & ideas category

Welcome to the Community, @ethan :tada:

This definitely sounds like a feature that could enhance the security of each account. I’ll forward it to the team and let you know should this be introduced in the future :raised_hands:

Welll, I just learned that your Stocks& Shares ISA is NOT FLEXIBLE!!! Who does that and why? That is such an out of date method. What people are aiming for nowdays is as much flexibility as possible. I really though that a good platform like this is more forwardthinking. Please turn it into a flexible ISA, more people would sign up, I am sure.

Welcome to the Community, @ErikaB :wave:

We definitely recognise the significance of contribution freedom in your ISA. Introducing a flexible option is something that we’re looking into. I’ll pass your feedback to the team, and we’ll make sure to notify everyone if this gets introduced in the future :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi @Team212,

I would love to see ASX, Singapore SE, TSX.V being introduced. Trading 212 can distinguish itself from other retail brokers by offering these beloved markets among investors.

Thank you!

The ability to sell specific stocks. Fidelity has this feature

I don’t see it documented on the site if stock sales have any guaranteed order (e.g. oldest first). Some countries have 0 capital gains if selling stocks after n years so it’s useful to guarantee the sale of the older ones. Similarly if you suddenly need some cash and the older stocks aren’t too old but the most recent stocks are negative it would allow you to sell the more recent ones and avoid the CG due to it having a loss (and then wait the time period to sell the ones in profit).
People could sell a combination of older & newer stock purchases to balance out P/L too

I’ve noticed that there is only a days share movement price +/- % displayed next to shares within the watchlist. There is a small one displayed on some shares by the news section.
However shares held in the investment Portfolio do not show this feature next to the current price. this would be very useful and gives a quick overview in which direct the stock is heading on a particular day. Please can you add this feature, Thank you

@IntInv
As well, it would be great to have
an ATR trailing stop loss,

and on INV/ISA it would be great to have a Stop Loss as well as a Take Profit as found on CFD. You can set one, but not both.

Also the buy Stop/Limit order (as on INV) would be hugely useful on CFD

Financial information that’s specifically just for REIT’s would be nice to have.

Is it possible to put the current share price on the front of the My Investments screen, rather than having to go into each company, to find it?

On the mobile app, you can only see the invested amount in the ‘Investments’ section, and replacing it with the current price isn’t possible. I’ll pass on this as a suggestion, though.

If you use the web app, you can switch to ‘Advanced view’ from the ‘Home’ icon on top of the screen and then click on the three dots at the bottom right-hand side of the chart.

CurrentPriceOption

Is there a roadmap anywhere showing future app updates? It would be interesting to see what is being worked on and the backlog. Maybe the users could help MoSCoW them?

2 Likes

Can we have a search filter for currency or stock exchange please? I want to be able to search more efficiently.

1 Like