All My Dream Features to wish applied in T212

Hey T212-mates,

I am Saud from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I love Trading 212 platform It opened whole a lot of markets and stocks. So I would like to type my thoughts on features to improve the platform.

Here they are:

1- Resolve returns on all portfolio or pies’ to be accurate instead of being calculate once again when an investments made.

2- Revamped Auto self-balanced for pies with original contribution capital not with total value include profits and dividends.

3- Show Stocks initial purchase prices beside total value and returned inside pies. because each pie has different price point and the investments tab shows the average price for all.

4- Create pies inside a pie and moves current pies inside current pies :stuck_out_tongue:.

5- True Dark theme to take advantage of OLED display in iPhone beside the current ones.

6- show ETF’s expense ratios.

7- Auto Invest inside a pie for small dividends as low as $0.01. not everyone is packed with much stocks hahah.

8- Split Pie’s stocks from the Investments tab with non-pie’s.

9- Create Savings account with Interest feature in free fund amount for encourage investors so save their money inside the platform instead of banks and ready to take any opportunity.

10- Specify dividends for each pie in dividends tab (history page). Know each pies how much bring each month.

11- Enable limit sell for fractional shares (now only support full share)

12- Update T212 iPad app for iPadOS its so important to use an iPad than an iPhone. Beside you are going to kill two birds with one stone now, iPhone and iPad apps supported in Macs and macOS.

13- Split CFD - Invest - ISA into three differents apps each app has its own stocks and requirement features available for it.

well, that’s all what I can think of

Cheers,…

C.C @David @Team212

3 Likes

Can I add to this awesome list?

Make price alerts take you to the instrument in question when you click on them.

2 Likes

nice one mate ,

Why is the IPAD App so useless?, No Pies etc… it is essentially the same OS as the IPHONE

9- Create Savings account with Interest feature in free fund amount for encourage investors so save their money inside the platform instead of banks and ready to take any opportunity.

This would require T212 to lend out the money and get a return greater (or at least equal to otherwise it’s just free money for us) than the interest they provide us, can only imagine this coming with a margin system i.e. lending out money to us so we can trade on margin with our assets as collateral. Or T212 could use our deposits to buy MMFs or other near-cash equivalents (although I don’t think there would be any interest in that case). I don’t think any other way would be reasonable/legal for T212 as it would become too much of a bank. Definitely an interesting thought though.

Would also really like a (basic) API as that will make it possible for the community to partially develop their own features and tools

1 Like

Ability to sell investments that are in pies quickly by selecting the amount to sell from each pie, without rebalancing the pie percentages.

1 Like