Are you keeping or selling tesla

It’s still going down :grimacing:

1 Like

i have been buying baba as well great company, very undervalued. still i would love some tesla under 500$, more upside compared to alibaba

30% down on the day, buy or hold?

1 Like

You can only buy if you have money lol.

Check and mate, cheers mate @nickspacemonkey Tesla will eventually go up again. But until then there is more room to cover downwards

Every % Tesla falls makes market a bit more saner.

What do you mean check mate? I know it’s a chess term before anyone is that stupid to point it out.

Its a chess analogy, I wanted to say something like putting the last coin into an overheated market is check mating oneself. But nvm me, I play too much of this game and my brain is mashed tofu ^^

Where am I gonna find the money from to buy more :sob:

:man_facepalming: I knew i would get this answer which is why I tried to edit super quick. I’m not retarded.

1 Like

Sell your other holdings! Give the sellers a chance to get rid off that junk

I don’t think that’s an option at this point…

6 Likes

Did not imply that, I am just tofu brain, sorry

Granted. Fair point. Sell life insurance? This is no financial advice!!! XD

Anyone want my buymeacoffee link? :eyes::pleading_face::pleading_face:

To be fair I probably should not be buying a levered product, but oh well, so far this dip is nothing compared to last year.

1 Like

I want to buy more because I know it will go back up long term. I’m not comfortable predicting it will go up short term because it might not go up for a while… but that works well for me, but low :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Depends how you look at it. If you think you can time the market correctly, then sure holding cash is a good strategy. If you don’t know what the market is going to do, the prudent decision would be to invest now.

Whilst it’s entering oversold, I would guess it test that ~520 long term

Everything tech and EV is taking a beating, I think there’s more to come.

Charge your damn phone!

5 Likes

Bloody hell, I feel nervous just noticed this post of yours, are you ok? Hope your not risking money you cant lose.