AutoInvest - Feedback

could be because ā‚¬10 might not be enough to invest in all stocks. not sure about ā‚¬ but in Ā£, the min each stock in the pie can get is Ā£0.20. so work backwards using your smallest fraction and it should tell you the minimum amount you need to invest. iā€™d suggest withdrawing those ā‚¬10.09 for now. the app should also tell you the minimum when youā€™re typing the investing amount too.

Any ETA? Days, weeks?

Your pie has been fixed. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

@L.D can you check:

If this is bug or something else. .

Weā€™re currently checking this. Iā€™ll keep you posted! :slight_smile:

OK, sorry was afraid it would not get missed as I didnā€™t want to tag team, I know everyone tagging this days.

2 Likes

Just a thought, did you use the sliders when doing the custom invest? I had a problem a little while ago which the team identified as a minor bug with the sliders.

was manually typing in 10% , not sure if that is considered using ā€œsliderā€.

Using slider so far was very annoying, so I avoid using one and just type in numbers.

On Android that is.

It wont let me withdraw anything from the pies and Iā€™ve yet to find a deposit button that deposits straight into the pie.

It is a bug which we have now spotted. Weā€™ll be working towards the fix for the next Android app version.

1 Like

Yaaay thankyou, sir.

1 Like

Weā€™ll have to look further into it @Ryan. Can you check your messages, Iā€™ll DM you :slight_smile:

Messaged you bank. I deposited extra into the ISA and then invested the cash in the pies plus an extra Ā£1. There seems to be an error with withdrawing because it wouldnā€™t let me withdraw from both pies. When I press to enter an amount to withdraw I could neither click on the Ā£ amount or the keypad button.

1 Like

Hi @George how soon will this feature be available I.e to move existing holdings into the pie - beta has been good so far but will be great if we can move existing holdings into any pies we have setup. Thanks

1 Like

Could there be a change note post/topic with each update you guys make? Would be nice to be able to check what is changed or added!

The previous answer to this same question has been that they prefer to give alerts about changes and additions as posts in the ā€œWhatā€™s newā€ category.

1 Like

Hi,

Had this problem before and it was resolved but when I try and deposit funds into my pie I get a ā€œno connection to the serverā€ message.

This means I havenā€™t been able to place orders throughout the day? Any fix?

Thanks.

Weā€™ve solved it! Youā€™ll be able to deposit funds now. :slight_smile:

To add on:

Even if I use by Target weightings manual invest and put for example 200.50$ same issue appears. So it seems investing doesnā€™t like those cents.