AutoInvest - Feedback

But there isnā€™t one for the AutoInvest, we donā€™t see when a bug is fixed or when something is added or changed. Would be nice to have a change log of what has been done, but thats my opinion.

This is what you are looking for: AutoInvest - Known issues / Fixes / What's coming up

3 Likes

Im debating if this is the right place to ask, but when will all shares be available for pies. So when are all shares fractional?

Iā€™d imagine the majority will be around the release of pies and autoinvest, so august. Take that with a pinch of salt until someone from t212 confirms though as I have no real idea.

@Matt_C :point_left: :wink: You guessed that right!

Projected ETA is the end of August.

Make it August 25th. That is my birthday.

tenor

3 Likes

But butā€¦ Sooner is better? Early birthday present then :gift:

2 Likes

Iā€™m having the ā€œno connection to serverā€ when adding funds to Pies again just now

1 Like

You are all set. Your pie has been fixed now!

Is there a way of getting a projected earnings in a pie that includes the dividends if they are reinvested? Apologies if this has already been asked.

The current projection includes reinvested dividends.

Does it account for dividend growth?

We look at the combined historical growth + dividend return value and extrapolate further.

1 Like

Oooo sophisticated. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s probably thrown off a bit that quite a few dividend payers have stopped or cut dividends this year due to the global epidemic shutting down a lot of the economy in various countries, but thatā€™s good information to know

1 Like

Will there always be some shares that are not fractional? I would expect that one can only implement fractional shares and also guarantee best execution when the underlying share is reasonably liquid and frequently traded.

It would be nice in the value projection screen if you could give more information like this:
https://www.calculator.net/investment-calculator.html?ctype=endamount&ctargetamountv=1000000&cstartingprinciplev=0&cyearsv=45&cinterestratev=8&ccontributeamountv=20&ciadditionat1=monthly&printit=0&x=39&y=12
So you could set a goal amount and the investment amount per week and it could tell you how long it will take, or set a duration and goal and it will tell you how much per week you need to put in. Just more helpful for users Iā€™d say!

Awesome! I genuinely love this service :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think a game changer would be if somehow the dividend payments could be tracked in-app for a pie. Iā€™d even pay a small monthly fee to have it, if it was done right.

3 Likes

shhh! donā€™t tell them that! lol

Would be a great feature though!

Donā€™t worry, they wonā€™t charge for anything, they want to release all functionality to all users