AutoInvest - Feedback

Could we please see some undo and redo buttons when editing a pie. It would be nice to revert back if you feel youā€™ve messed up

1 Like

Could we also increase the thickness of the pie chart? There plenty of space for it

Would be easier to read, I like the look of it on the mini one under the pie tab

1 Like

3rd thing, not sure where you could incorporate it but it would be nice to be able to see the 5 year return of each company when building the pie, so you know if any of your stocks look like theyā€™re underperforming

1 Like

Really hope that we will get an ā€œautomatically sellā€ option when removing a slice :pray:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a big one, hate having them sitting there

4 Likes

Like this? :slight_smile:

22 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Itā€™s like the gift that keeps on giving :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.a17e0dced1bb531330a3e5b530448cac&pid=Api&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages%2Fa17e0dced1bb531330a3e5b530448cac%2Fraw&ehk=EguJZPeVx9fWNE0PpSIPrUPHJuOxe20Um6qw8T5bZw8%3D

So happy to see this, this was the only flaw I had came across

Cancel reverts the changes to the last saved ones, not useful when setting up a pie but very useful when editing one

1 Like

you absolute beaut!! when are we getting this? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Feel a right pernickety so-and-so for raising this, but the autoinvestment notification reads:

[piename]: Ā£X were auto-deposited into the pieā€¦

For my money at least, that should read: Ā£X was auto-despoited into the pieā€¦

Also, is there a way to turn top-up notifications off? Iā€™m getting pinged by Google Pay, Revolut and T212 for every despoit into a pie, so itā€™d be nice to be able to quieten some of 'em.

Edit: Misspelled ā€˜pernicketyā€™ :joy:

If the number of pounds is plural, which I guess it always is, then shouldnā€™t it be ā€œwereā€?

1 Like

Think itā€™s just how we speak. We donā€™t say five pounds we say five pound. So instead of treating it like five separate pounds we say it as if it was one five pound, which is simply because of the five pound note. But in good English, it should be five pounds and not five pound and therefore it is a plural and hence it should be were and not was
ā€¦youā€™ll probably have to read this 2 times over lol

2 Likes

Although all this could be fixed with ā€œhas beenā€.

Edit: no then it should be ā€œhave beenā€

Edit edit: Ā£X successfully auto-deposited into Y pie.

1 Like

Edit: or the English being able to speak English :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Iā€™d argue that it should be ā€˜wasā€™ if only because it sounds ā€˜rightā€™ whichever way you read it in your mind, ie five pound was or five pounds was rather than five pound were and five pounds were. If it was not in numerals, and written ā€˜five poundsā€™, I would agree in the absense of any ambiguity. For me, it reads wrong otherwise: for example, Ā£7.47 were investedā€¦ really? Oh, the horror! :scream:

@Matt_C has the best solution: use neither and you canā€™t go wrong. Itā€™s also Orwellā€™s third rule of writing: if itā€™s possible to cut a word out, always cut it out.

2 Likes

These would be my preferred options :smiley:.

I tend to just drop any words I donā€™t like.