AutoInvest - Feedback

Hi @George I think it would be great if we would be able to see the annual dividends the holdings in our pie would give us

We have it in mind. Of course it will be a projection because dividends are subject to change.

3 Likes

Made a pie after market close last night and received a notification that the pie would allocate funds to shares upon market open. the LSE opened and closed without my pie acquiring any shares, I think this is in part due to the pies being run app-side and not having signed into my app during those hours?

Yes Iā€™m sure that was the case as it was fine looking at the percentages.

Here is a video of the bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfqM-XlpWr4&feature=youtu.be

when I funded my pie it didnā€™t bought anything and can I only use credit cards for auto invest and not my normal debit card? and when I use Apple Pay it also does nothing

I love the update and Iā€™ve made my pie is it possible to increase the stock allocation to 2 decimal places.

Iā€™ve just gained access to PIEā€™s in ā€˜wave 2ā€™ of the beta release, instead of adding another post just want to highlight that this post sums up all of the enhancements I would like to see. Iā€™d also add the moving of existing holdings into a PIE and being able to sort/group on the investments tab (which I see are mentioned elsewhere).

To the T212 team - First thoughts are itā€™s great and thanks for all the effort. Everything in the post above would be great enhancements for future releases.

3 Likes

Question and maybe suggestion:

The return we see on the pie is it included on the Return we saw before the Pie introduction?

In my opinion it would amazing if we could separate those two cause someone may want to own stocks for short trades outside of the pies and check his returns

So far the pie is great.
However Iā€™ve come across a little issue - might be my own fault in it - I have a pie set up, and I want to add a new stock to it.
But every time I go to invest money, itā€™ll only put that money into the stocks already in the pie.

If I try to add a stock to a pie, it goes over 100%. So Iā€™m not sure how to do it properly.

Thanks in advance, and the feature is excellent.

If you press X after creating a pie here, you lose it and have to start again. Seems you have to set up the payment for it to save.

ā€˜Save progressā€™ task is already in the todo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

when I manually invest in my pie it shows that the transaction is complete, but it the order didnā€™t go through. why is that happening?

Can you share a bit more details, please? If you invest money in your pie and the markets are currently closed the cash will be deposited into the pie, then orders will be placed, but wonā€™t execute until the respective markets open.

i invested in the us market so the market is open, but when I try to invest ā‚¬50 it doesnā€™t work, but sometimes it does work with ā‚¬15 or ā‚¬20. I donā€™t know why its not working all the time maybe a server issue

Hey guys, I have finally access!

1 question.

I donā€™t ever want to sell my shares. I want the money to be allocated to the stocks that need it to be balanced out.

How can I do this? I find this option if I want to manually fund the pie, but I cannot chose what happens to all the automatic deposits and dividends.

Thanks.

Your findings are correct. Self-balancing fund distribution mode will auto-balance the pie with every deposit you make, however, at the moment it is available only for manual deposits.

Auto deposits invest according to the targets of the pie.

2 Likes

Created a pie and added money manually. Now it states ā€œInvesting (0%)ā€ for minutes.

Is this because LSE is closed?

Thank you for the quick reply! Is this something that will be added in the future?

Yes, exactly. The process will complete after LSE opens tomorrow morning. I admit that the spinning indicator leaves you with the impression that the process is stuck while it isnā€™t. We will replace it with a ā€˜Clockā€™ icon.

3 Likes