AutoInvest - Join the BETA

Hi @George

Hope you’re fine!

Would you mind telling me how long does it take until T212 is able to get some stocks in fractional shares ? I would like to see Ferrovial, Grupo ACS, Acciona (Madrid Stock exchange) and KKR?
Is it possible to have all the stocks on T212 at some point in fractional shares ?

Thanks for answering !

1 Like

Hi George,

Couple of questions.

1. What is the waiting time after signing up for beta pie feature?
  2. And when this will come to the app as a proper release?

Thanks

I signed up for T212 just to use Autoinvest so hope to have access soon :smiley:

I am also waiting for some of these :slight_smile:.
ACS is currently set to a minimum of 2 shares.

1 Like

Hi, I signed up for the auto-invest beta a while ago, but I have not been able to access any of the features despite receiving confirmation of successfully signing up.

Would it be able to get some help?

It should be working now! You’ll be able to see the Pie section next to your Investment tab.

Enjoy! :tada: :slight_smile:

With the reinvest dividend feature on, if I receive a dividend from an instrument within a pie, does that dividend get reinvested into that instrument, or into the pie total?

This will depend on your pie threshold. If the received dividend is less then your threshold, the amount will stay as pie cash.

Once the amount exceeds the threshold - either after another received dividend or after an AutoInvest / Manual deposit event, the cash will then be reinvested.

1 Like

Hi, looking to see if you can sign me up for pies and auto invest. Cheers

Hi @L.D

Did you enable my pie access too? I don’t see anything different

I do not have any existing investments, so the investment tab does not exist
 how would I create a pie in this instance?

Can you help?

Ta

Thank you.

I can confirm the features have now been activated.

Hey, was just wondering how long it took to get accepted for the feature after signing up. :+1:

Welcome to our BETA @angel and @coldzilla! I can see that you’ve gone through the sign-up link and you’ll now be able to see the feature on your apps. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

For everyone else with iOS, take a look at our BETA for iOS with the latest features available.:iphone::pie:

I received my autoinvest beta test yesterday but before I could set it up, the feature disappeared. Please please please redeploy the feature.
Thanks

Check your inbox, @TaurusDuke. I’ll send you a DM :slight_smile:

@George hi mate , any news on the above?

Thanks

Hi @Jeffrey_C, our goal is to make all stocks fractional as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have a request for a specific stock or ETF, please create a topic in the ‘Stocks & ETFs requests’ category. :slight_smile:

1 Like

do those topic actually work/matter/observed @George?

It feels like they disappear into the ether
 ;(

Some of these requests are older than a month.

also relevant

also

#shamelessplug

@kali We add fractional shares by looking at the demand. Since we already have the regular shares available in advance, we’ve got a good idea of the expected demand.
When we’re done with fractional shares, we’ll add new stocks based on requests on the community forum, from old to new.

Hi David!

Thanks for the answer, quite clear to me!
However I feel like some people might not be aware of all stocks that exist with good aspect and or bad aspect, good or bad yield etc

For example, Carlyle which is a private equity listed is a very good asset to hold, KKR as well.
I think most of the people are only interested in the FANG stocks because of the hype. So if the platform is adding stock based on the demand, it means that not all stock will be there until people learn about not trendy stock.

I hope my explanation was clear ! :slight_smile: