Broker Comparison Table

I am still using the demo account.

T212 requested my passport to validate my ID and since I have never traveled outside EU, I am waiting for this document and hopefully hop on board with T212 by next friday. Went to order the passport just because of T212 and how highly I think about it from what I have seen until now.

I am using Degiro at the moment and will make the move gradually to T212, seems to be a big improvement in all areas.

Also, the features I have seen listed and to be released soon are a big plus, keep them flowing, I believe you are in the path to be the next big and best online broker in EU.

That’s great to see.

However, in the fin tech press I see FT, Revolut and even pending Robinhood being mentioned in the free commission space.

As you’re currently light years ahead of the comp, getting the above table out in the financial press would be v valuable imo.

David, Ivan,

C n we add withdrawal fees pls ie T212 = 5 Eur to bank account, free to debit card & FT is £5 iirc.

I found out I had been banned on their Twitter when I belatedly opened an account for ETFs that weren’t on here, presumably as a T212 shill refuting some of their claims.

I got them to unblock me but surprised I haven’t been re-banned. A recent example would be their New Year wish list. I said full reporting and audit trail… stating I could immediately see my divis, realised & unrealised G/L and banking on T212! :nerd_face: :smile:

You are right, but this is why it’s important to remember to rate stuff we don’t like as well as stuff we like on trustpilot and App Store, so people who don’t know the service are aware of negatives and not just enthusiastic and biased reviews by interested actors.

Longtime back I asked Trustpilot about investor bias, got following reply…

Thank you for helping us improve the quality of the reviews on Trustpilot. We really appreciate your help!

Although privacy rules prevent me from giving you any specific information about our investigations, I can assure you that we’ll look into the company. If we find any reason to take action, we’ll do so.

That would mean, one has raise a complaint.

I agree with what you are saying but feel free objective reviews wouldn’t make any difference.

This has been an enjoyable thread to read. I must say imo that Trading 212 is by far a superior platform at the moment and works best for my investment style. However, I do think it won’t take long until FT catch up.

One thing I do like that FT has is a short description about the stock or ETF

Has T212 always charged £5 for withdrawals or was that a recent addition?

it has always charged for that withdrawal, however that is solely for bank transfers, and withdrawing by card remains free.

Love this can’t wait for the next release.

This is awesome. I am looking forward to this :slight_smile:

I’d reckon there would always be a race of who delivers better and promote it in a way that more people are attracted don’t forget the big names like Robinhood are going to launch soon .
FT has been ignoring that they have some major issues with current app and rather than addressing those issues and giving timelines to fix them they have banned their legitimate customers from the forum who just asked simple questions . So what and how are they going to catch up is the question needs to be asked to them. But you can’t because you would be banned. Their app currently doesn’t even have a basic features like instant account update and they charge for instant order, they are misleading their user’s saying they are free broker app. Anyways this is trading 212 forum and I can clearly see that you can freely ask questions here about the features and the admins have answers to them

Is it still the case that you charge a fee if more than 10 trades are done per month? If so is this fee visible somewhere before placing the 11th?

@ukcz Nope, there’re currently no fees whatsoever, even after 100 trades.

I need to be able to transfer my existing ISA with shares and investments in situ. Until this is an option there’s no way I can join Trading 212, free or not!

I’m sooo glad I opened account with t212 first back in Nov before opening an account with freetrade last week as I got an invite from a friend, who wanted a free share. Marketing or no marketing, many people on other platforms I’m sure deep down, know that t212 represents a compelling alternative on so many levels!

Just decided to take the plunge and transfer my ISA from Freetrade. I’ve been with them since they launched but their progress has been very slow. T212 seems to be way ahead of them now. Plus I prefer to have my money on an established, profitable company than a startup. Can’t wait to get started!

I support you br. T212 need to improve the marketing system.Not so active on twitter
and other social media. T212 is one of the best brokers and I have just loved its trading
platform.

You should add dividend fees to the image

Ok you can declare me official freetrade basher, But they rejected my sale today :angry: . I have few twitter shares that i wanted to sell but the sale didnt go ahead and errored out on me. I am waiting for their reply for almost three hours now.
Compare same scenario with Trading 212 where you can sell it instantly and on any issues the support team is just seconds away.

Also to add that their rates are not live i was comparing them with T212 and found massive difference as Twitter rates were shooting up they were still showing the old rates