Demerger - process

It’s not weird really. Evidently IBKR haven’t built full functionality into their API.

You can always rebuy at least.

Hey,

Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. is already live on the platform, and you can start trading it. Fractions trading is available as well.

Information in regards to the price at which the cash equivalent will be distributed is about to be disclosed in the next few days.

We will definitely update you with more details.

Not really. I had some shares merged a while ago and I received them. Not being hater but T212 is being terrible for some period. Decision made … removing my money leaving only my div pie.

Was it on t212 or so other platform

It’s probably autobot. Lot of numbers might seem like an account number.

1 Like

How many numbers you had lol defo auto bot getting overtime lol

As we can see… @Dougal1984

2 Likes

Have there been any updates on this? From what I’ve read above, this functionality is not something 212 control, and is actually only possible once Interactive Brokers implement this functionality. Is that correct? Have they made any progress?

1 Like

apparently TILS:LSE wont be getting any accustem shares or cash
spoke to an advisor today who confirmed

Hi @B.E @Hris.M @Bogi.H

I see stock distribution is now in place. Will LSE: TILS holders who qualified for the Accustem share distribution be receiving those shares now? I have not seen any updates on this at all from T212 whereas other brokers have already issued clients with shares.

Hey, @rufnek2kx.

We’re still about to receive the Accustem shares from our intermediary, and once they are tradable, we’ll distribute them to all eligible TILS (LSE listing) shareholders. We’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

We’ve completed the Tiziana Life Science (LSE listing) and Accustem Sciences spin-off and distributed the due Accustem Sciences shares to eligible shareholders. :ok_hand:

1 Like