Dividend calendar - 2023

I was looking at this forum and found 3 year old posts about dividend calendar and saying it is in pipeline and it should be implemented in near future. Is this still the case or it was forgotten. I believe this is a feature that many people would appreciate.

1 Like

We think you know the answer on this one. There are various solutions other users have for the app.

I like this one - https://www.digrin.com/

Personally though, I do it myself in google sheets. It’s fairly automated.

The problem with forecast dividends is recognising if they are estimate(forecast) or final rates. Take UKW for example - the yield calculation is most likely historic but if we know the rates are increasing, then we want a forward looking yield. I don’t think there will ever be a perfect solution as no one has a crystal ball.

I am using digrin too but some stocks I need to manually update because I am using .DE or .L .AS but I would like to have it all in one place.

@SpOOny, you have a point in saying it would be easier to have all the info in one place. At the moment, I can’t share any specific details for implementing a dividend calendar, but it’s still something we’re considering.

3 Likes

It’s surprising it hasn’t been implemented yet. But hey, while we’re waiting for that feature, I stumbled upon a workaround that might help you out. Have you ever tried importing iCal into Google Calendar? It’s super easy and can give you a similar experience to what you’re looking for. I’ve been tinkering around with different calendar hacks, and this one’s been a game-changer for me. If you’re interested, I found this step-by-step tutorial that breaks it down nicely: Step-by-step Tutorial: How to Import iCal into Google Calendar. It’s such a handy tool.

1 Like