Efficient Fund Withdrawal

Hi,

I was wondering what your experiences with withdrawals are. I live in Austria, not in the UK. I usually deposit funds via credit card. Withdrawal of funds (funds transferred back to credit card (Visa)) would cost me 1,5% of the amount! Thats completely insane! Can this be right?

What is a more efficient way to withdraw money and deposit it on your bank account if you are not an UK citizen?

Would appreciate any ideas, thoughts, experiences

Thanks!

Edit:
to clarify, 1,5% is charged upon my transfer of the withdrawn funds to my bank account

Update:
@Team212
Lets say, I request a fund withdrawal to my credit card. Are the withdrawn funds deposited on my credit card in Euro or British Pounds?

Iā€™m pretty certain that the funds need to be sent back to the original funding source.
BUT, with that said - Iā€™m pretty sure that you would be able to liaise with T212 to set up another source for the money to be sent to.

SKRILL / PayPal / Apple Pay ? All may be possibilities, but you will need to also find out if there are cost for withdrawing to these platforms too (and sending money out of these).

1 Like