Fundamental Analysis of Tesla - TSLA

Its not funny, I thought she was killed off but clearly not…

I hate Elon he’s such a man child soy boy, I reckon he’s a cradle snatcher. Can’t wait till Tesla goes to 100.

ahh, It will soon be back to all time high. We will soon have another stock split then …

Nice earnings beat tonight!

1 Like

Old news but I just happen to know the amount of what Michael Burry shorting against Telsa.

Michael Burry of ‘The Big Short’ reveals a $530 million bet against Tesla

If you have so much shorting position, no wonder you will do everything you could for negative publicity.

He said/predict Tesla stock will collapse like the housing bubble “my last Big Short got bigger and Bigger and BIGGER” and taunted Tesla bulls to 'enjoy it while it lasts."

Now he has learnt the lesson.

1 Like

Some one made a chart, can’t remember where i saw it, but it showed that if he had just gone long and held through the market dips he would have made far more money then trying to short stocks, again proving the point that time in the market is better than timing the market.

Also that his success ratio for predicting the market is low considering how many of his predictions have actually come true, although you never really know if he believes what he says, or if he’s just intentionally creating FUD to help his short positions.

1 Like
2 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-25/hertz-orders-100-000-teslas-tsla-stock-soars

1 Like

What a great day to be a Tesla shareholder :heart:

2 Likes

Crazy

3 Likes

Now, it has broken US$1000+ (e.g US$1007)

1 Like

I’m a TSLA Bull, it’s 35% of my portofolio(40% after the run), but $1037 is crazy. This will go down at least 5% Tomorrow or maybe 5 minutes before market close.
My expectation was $1k by year-end.

1 Like

1 Like

Other EV Stocks, LCID, FSR, LEV, ELMS, ZEV, ARVL, PTRA, believe will all make a good return if you are patient.

1 Like

XPeng is a great one also

2 Likes

I intend to do my usual and wait for lucid to come in, then miss the boat and think why did I wait again :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Indeed. I just have not mentioned the Chinese EV stock such as XPEV, NIO, LI. I have all of these stocks.

All of them have delivered the cars, and already have production line, so they do not need to do like what NKLA was doing, rolling the vehicle down the hill.

Hopefully Chinese government will not do like what they did with BABA stock. But it seems the stock like NIO get support from C.C.P.

Congrats to everyone that bought the dip

1 Like
1 Like