GNUS Genius Brands

I’d be very happy with just a dollar pump from here to get off this ride. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I mean it is still a good news and if bigger investors like Vanguard think that this stock has future, that’s why they have invested their money. I would not get out of this stock so early (even if I could) because if you look at the team… they gonna do great. by looking at their past achievements.

I have a heavy $2.4 still but Im trying to work out do I want to avg it down now as its been hitting around the ~$1.5 a couple times now.

Just need to be 100% its not going to test a lower $1

With the earnings report just around the corner there should be a small pump I would hope :crossed_fingers:

yeah I think they’ll do everything possible to show themselves in profit, either you can avg out and take yourself out of this position or keep as much position as much (minimum) you are happy with. I still thinks that getting out from this stock when it is getting interesting … I’m pointing towards giants investments (Vanguard, Fidelity)

Fingers crossed for you bruder :slight_smile:

1 Like

would be interesting to know the resistance at the $1.64

Screenshot 2020-08-13 at 14.53.01

Edit someone just posted actually, looks like it’ll get through to 1.65

1 Like

I too just want my coins back from this. I’m averaging $2.69 :woman_facepalming:t2: Really don’t want to put in anymore to bring it down but if it hits $1.50 again I might (maybe/potentially) I had a feeling at one point it may fall below $1 but not so sure now.

Let’s just hope this is good news and it will climb enough so I can take my money and run :crossed_fingers:t2:

Play with :fire: - get burned by :fire:

1 Like

:man_firefighter: :fire_extinguisher:

1 Like

I’m seriously waiting for it to hit $1 what is the deal with this stock :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Buy the dip? :partying_face:

5 Likes

I always thought that dude deleted a table in Production DB. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@phildawson that’s absolutely brilliant :joy::joy:

Thought I’d outsmarted the dip by waiting for a bigger dip yesterday then today arrived!

It’s like the Mariana Trench!

1 Like

It’s like the dip that keeps on dipping :persevere:

2 Likes

@CeeGee Looks like they’ll be a mini pump today from getting Sonic The Hedgehog and PAC-MAN series

1 Like

1.30 as the market opened I nearly fell over when I got that notification!

Not far from my average but it might as well be when it comes to Genius. Unpredictable.

Let’s see what the day brings :crossed_fingers:t2:

1.20 if very lucky, and back to 1.10 tomorrow :joy:

It’s savage but I’ll probably agree :slightly_frowning_face: