GNUS Genius Brands

Thatā€™s nothing new, itā€™s just an advert.

1 Like

Ah phew. I didnā€™t realise :woman_facepalming:t2:

Well hopefully something a little exciting happens soon. Must be hard going up against Disney and Apple with such money for producing childrenā€™s content.

:crossed_fingers:t2:

Genius launches a new Kartoon for kids

ā€œThere are two attributes that distinguish Kartoon Channel! from them. First, our Kartoon Channel! is FREE. When we launched this platform, we were very clear that we would be ā€˜like a Netflix for kids, but FREEā€œ

Kids get free fun, I get stuffed holding this stockā€¦itā€™s not free and itā€™s not fun :unamused:
Gonna throw my toys out the pram soon!

The more I read on Genius the more suspicious it all feelsā€¦something doesnā€™t add up about all the hype prior to release and now this -$2 stock

Anyone elseā€™s feelings?

yeah ever since I put like ā‚¬4k when it was at $8. Yes I feel cheated :see_no_evil: or stupid but letsā€™ see what happens because all that money they are putting in very good investments. but do you know any good way of finding good stocks like Blink Charging ??? etc How do you people find good stocks?

Did you do sufficient research on it before investing or did you just go in on the hype without a stop-loss?

I did do research, Iā€™m still new to investing so thought the work that Iā€™d done plus the news Iā€™d read sounded good :woman_shrugging:t2: they sounded exciting.

They have massively over enthused everything they were going to be doing as itā€™s not worked out how they planned. Just for me it feels every time I look into news now itā€™s bad.

@StockRed could be a while before it swings back up :crossed_fingers:t2:
I read various other forums LSE and here and investing.com

1 Like

My chart looking fairly good at this point if it can stick the 1.68 but donā€™t take that as a sign to avg down or buy in yet.

1 Like

I must say thatā€™s the only thing thatā€™s made me laugh about this stock, fetching little hat.
Youā€™re an artist! :art:

Well I am very new to the stock gamble, I just started in March. So I would say that was a costly stupid mistake. I didnā€™t even know what a stop loss isā€¦ but now I am doing good research and only putting in the companies which I believe in. Companies like Unilever, because I started turning the products upside down in the kitchen and I realized that I am buying almost 100 Euro plus items from that company every 2-3 weeks. So now after I have bought its shares, its kinda like i am paying myself when I buyā€¦ I donā€™t know if that is the correct way to invest but I guess with time Iā€™ll learn.

If you know some good articles for education purpose, please go ahead to share them and give me a chance to thank you :- )

Thank you very much, I hope that in 2-3 years we will make good money but I am not going to sell on loss.

2 Likes

Yeah donā€™t sell it yet. Hang on in there. They over inflated themselves but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more decent news to come.
Iā€™m just waiting to break even at my average basically :smirk:

1 Like

Is this going to drop to less than $1? Surely not!

1 Like

Two and a half hour battle at 1.47

2 Likes

very nice, by the way which app are you using? looks so nice and good information.

That screenshot is from Webull (not mine, you need to have your main home in USA/china)

1 Like

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rainbow-rangers-toys-mattel-fisher-131500057.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAD7-JaJJcAN7t029K8RCxLtDS3SG20FuDGJnoPOL95ZpGa07m4M1INJzGmElfn6xCm9AFM84SBxCEUTKuMg6zogY9ztYCf8hvY3UrN07oaJyJ2hx6vwr5W3PQs0SwmkLM9CvCfL9wW9GCM1Dkg68euvhiAiBnmiV8VYp9yuij5NF&_guc_consent_skip=1596639679

Sold Out !!! :smile:
Thatā€™s great news

2 Likes

Good News !!!

According to a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Vanguard Extended Market Index Fu has added its position in Genius Brands International Inc. (GNUS) to 635,209 shares, mirroring a recent increase by 258.25%. Vanguard Extended Market Index Fu added 0.46 million shares of Genius Brands International Inc. common stock bringing its total worth to about $1.43 million at the end of recent close, SEC documents show. Fidelity Extended Market Index Fu raise their holdings by 101.95% in the company over the course of the most recent quarter. It now holds a 0.10% position in Genius Brands International Inc. thanks to 0.22 million shares amounting to $0.5 million.

https://cometreports.com/2020/08/12/genius-brands-international-inc-gnus-choosing-the-technical-investor-route/

1 Like

What was the good news? :smile:

Its 12-month price target is $4.50 by 1 analyst?

I often had a position in GNUS back in June when it was a good time to trade this stock.
I was a bag holder when it dropped with 2000 shares in my portofolio and i was so happy to get out with a little bit of profit at the beginning of July.
This stock has some potential but there are 100s of better stocks out there
I started a new position into GNUS recently with only 800 shares avg cost 1,67 and will HOLD for a while to see what happens.
I love Marvel and Stan Lee and GNUS bought Stan Lee Universe recently so Iā€™m curious
I am not bullish on GNUS, but itā€™s a Hold for now

1 Like