Good buys? Need advice

I’m currently holding isrg and Tesla do you think isrg will go up more by the end of the month? Not sure if I should drop it now

the pull back to 650 last month for ISRG could be a healthy correction / continuation, or it might be forming a double top pattern, in which case if things go south it might test back 605-590 support levels.

On the other hand, there is still a lot of upside for ISRG, I myself am not limited or pressured by “end of the month” so personally I’m holding.