Greatland Gold plc (GGP)

Last uncross went @8p
Or you can pick it up instantly on Freetrade for 8p ā€¦ I just didā€¦to test it!
New uncross coming very soonā€¦

Argh that is annoying to hear. I should have opened an S&S ISA with FreeTrade. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Should have Uncrossed 09:15 @ 7.90p

1 Like

I just managed to buy in 3 minutes

How does Freetrade compare to T212 expeirience? @Finki

1 Like

It shouldnā€™t matter a large amount in the long run but it would have been nice to get in lower.

Iā€™m slightly worried about when it comes to selling when it peaks and potentially having to :grimacing: for a couple hours hoping it stays high.

1 Like

Yeah the selling part is what Iā€™m concerned about too now.
I do feel like T212 have changed something since youā€™re enquiry yesterday, last week I had an order open for 2 days and it didnā€™t go through

ahh man I was trying to get in on this at 5p :ā€™(

1 Like

T212 are clearly watchiing this thread and executing GGP

Iā€™ve thrown other SETqx trades at them and they HAVE NOT uncrossed ā€¦ (T212 ops quickly looking around their pending orders in the background right now?)

T212 vs FT : Horses for courses. I like both. I use them both. The auction ā€œcanā€ yield benefits, but immediate execution is comforting. FT customer service is pretty good but my experience of T212 customer service has been ā€œroboticā€ and no confidence they actually knew what they were talking about. That said - itā€™s free, itā€™s good (mostly). I use both Iā€™ll continue to use both.

3 Likes

Iā€™m now setting an alarm 10mins before each auction so I have time to check what the price is.

I have a FreeTrade general invest account but I really dont want to buy in that especially as it could easily be x10 this year and avoiding CGT.

Thatā€™s where it got really frustrating. After I nudged them to force through the purchases at auction I then ran into a brick wall with customer services who insisted ā€œsome AIM stocks are illiquidā€ etcā€¦ A copy/paste response. When I explained I understood the mechaics of auction trading I still got the same resposne. When I screenshot the order book showing uncrosses and how I should have been in that saleā€¦guess what? Same response!

Yous pays your monies yous takes your choice

1 Like

Just got another batch on FT @7.8
So - to my mind - not a lot of point faffing with the opacity of the auction.
Personal choice. I understand savings are savings.
Iā€™d personally choose to get hours of my day back!
That said I am a nerd and I am in lockdown.

Maybe Iā€™ll hack something together for noobs that donā€™t understand this kinda thingā€¦ hmmmā€¦ thinking hat on

:thinking:

2 Likes

I kind of want to chuck in a fair amount to this but Iā€™m hesitant as Iā€™ve been :neutral_face: before with AIM. Iā€™ve got amount a million shares with SRSP and thats suspended forever after years of nothing. Waiting for p20 on that. :joy:

Iā€™m hoping the news with GGP at the end of the month is excellent and it :rocket:

Iā€™m surprised T212 forums are so quiet.

@trading212_team any chance you can make GGP instant trading :pray:

1 Like

So Iā€™ve just topped up another 15000

It was p7.70 but the deal went through at p7.80 :man_shrugging: only Ā£15 lost from buying at that but not cool.

Also it went through before 11am so whatā€™s going on??

Is it buying at those set times or not? This was four minutes after @anon86329651 @PeterA

So Iā€™ve now got an avg p7.63 share instead of what should have been p6.63 without all this messing about. So Ā£300 wasted with the penny diff. Thatā€™s quite a bit when itā€™s only a couple thousand in.

Edit

Ok WTF just tried it with 100 and it went through in 60 seconds!

Both :smile: and :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Has something changed in the last day?

Edit2: So I try with 1500 shares at 11:39am and its pending 11mins and countingā€¦

Screenshot 2020-04-21 at 11.46.52

Edit3: 39mins waiting luckily it stayed at p7.60 in this time period.

1 Like

Market orders are placed fine at the moment, but I tried to place limit order as well without success its still pending, any reasoning behind this?

Weā€™ve been working on making the market orders instant.

3 Likes

:pray: thanks

Is there a reason that some go through instantly whilst others are taking 45mins atm?

Itā€™s much better than waiting at specific times in the day but still tricky to buy dips when they last for 5mins and uncertain when your order will go through.

Well Iā€™m happy with holding 45,000 now and back to a p7.5 average.

Roll on the end of the month! 20p a share :rocket:

Got a bit carried away today hacking together a pre-trade information sheet that might help noobs with trading stocks. It tries to analysis price improvements and live quotes and form a range in which execution should take place.

It should help those people that say ā€œthe app displayed a price of 6p but I executed at 8p Iā€™ve been robbed!ā€

Or maybe it wonā€™t.

I dunno. Either way Iā€™ve had fun hacking it together. Should be available tomorrow (maybe).

Works on any LSE stockā€¦ with reasonable accuracy from my testing

1 Like