Green energy startups

INRG covers a lot of them.

If you want to invest directly in some of them: ENPH, SEDG, D7G, FCEL, PLUG, BLDP, ITM, MCPHY are good ones.

Unfortunately Ƙrsted and Vestas arenā€™t available yet as stock. Vestas is in portfolio of INRG though.

after they innovate the hell out of all parts of the system

Thatā€™s the thing here. You believe that Tesla is going to invent solar tech to the next level. While there are tons of companies already researching on this for decades plus itā€™s been used and popularized already fairly well. Not sure where there is disruption potentialā€¦ Contrary to the car industry back then. Contrary to the financial landscape when Paypal entered the stage.
But then again, itā€™s Muskā€¦

If you want to be taken seriously than donā€™t post:

This sounds to me as that annoying uncle who enters a good party and start telling his bad dad jokes.

3 Likes

Wait, do we have MCPHY here?

NEL, TRIG and INRG are the 3 Iā€™m in energy wise. Will keep an eye out on some of the others.

Yes, I requested it a while ago. Just noticed it has been added.

1 Like

Wishing you all the best with your investments :kissing_heart:

At present I have spread the love between Ceres, Nel and Powerhouse.

Not a start up but i also have Drax due to their use of biomass.

Yes they do produce panels, inverters and batteries. And their software etc beats all competitors. For example, it automates to store electricity if a storm is coming, stores and sells at the times when sending electricity to the grid yields more money and so on. So far, to my knowledge for the average consumer they only make flat panels which can only be mounted to slanted roofs. I believe they also make industrial panels.