HCMC - No connection with server error

We have received so few quotes from Bloomberg since the instrument has been introduced to the platform that а chart cannot be formed.

The order routing does not suffer in any way, though. This has been discussed on several occasions. I can see @phildawson has presented some great explanations here.

Its really hard for us to go check the prices on other platforms and then place a sell order, not knowing what price we will eventually get. I think its key to get this fixed. Is the issue in the bloomberg feed or the inability of Trading212 to decipher that data? Has an incident been raised with bloomberg to try and resolve this?

I can now see the gains updated according to the current price, although graph is not there, but at least i can see the p&l.
Thanks

I managed to sell them. Would have held but to much unknown to this stock. To when you can sell or not .

Trading212 platform is not reflecting the correct pricing for HCMC. The price on other apps such as TD Ameritrade in USA, Robinhood in USA, Wealth Simple in Canada, other banks in Canada, being used to purchase this stock, reflect the price changes. The current price (at the time of writing this note) for HCMC was 0.0008, which is 8 times more than what is reflected in Trading212. I am very concerned, that my investment will somehow be taken away because of some fault or inefficiency in the trading platform. It has nothing to do with how long the order takes to process because its traded on OTC markets. I think many users are affected by this.

Can someone please fix this urgently? Thanks Qanitah.

1 Like

topic has been answered, no need to see the same questions repeat themselves.

Hi, dear @Team212, @admins,

Can we get an update on HCMC’s chart data, please? The last update was 17.06. Thank you :pray:

1 Like