KFConsole - 2020 just got weirder

download

1 Like

No shows like that anymore when stupid was actually funny

Which appparel there’s 2?

Yea, that was TV at it’s best I think. That whole era you could just have gags that were funny for funny-sake. Now everything is taken way too seriously.

Huh ?

Atleast KFC will have a good excuse when the chicken goes through you like a laxative.
You’ve not cleaned your warmer properly that’s why​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You wolly - I’m on about the term for clothing “apparel” .

Now who doesn’t know anything :rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes:
I said hot stocks not types

1 Like

I meant Ted Baker being of the sector “apparel” - that once everything gets back on it’s feet - maybe late spring etc - it should be back to booming.
Just a guess like, but maybe.

That shift into more cyclical kind of stocks. Rather than the defensives we currently had (food things like just eat etc… )

I knew that I was just toying with you :lying_face:

Now whos the wolly :rofl:

Check the nose out :lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

tenor

@adm My hot tip is the 3% bounce tesla has had all week, if you day trade this is gold
Are you short on indices at the moment?
I’m struggling find a case argument for anything else at the minute

I’m having a break for a while. No trades on anything right now.
Likewise though - i’m toying going short, just waiting for a little bit more of a rise.

I was just watching a video on Elon, the guy is a badass. Risked everything from the PayPal thing to then go on to make TSLA. Now he’s like one of the richest on the planet. That’s some serious balls. I’d have cashed in that PayPal cash and just sat back for life lol.

There’s always a great bear story for tesla but I just don’t see one with musk so I’m holding my shares for life. Second richest and then apple tries to stop it interesting

Worth having a look at this whether you like him or not, he’s a very influential man

£99 a year but complete money back guarantee for 90 days so risk free

THE BARRAGE OF FARRAGE !!! Arghh why can’t he run this country, instead we end up with the class clown :frowning:

He doesn’t want the job, he was happy just lighting the match and sitting back.

I’m pretty sure he has set this up several years back, I remember saying to my other half during the campaign for the referendum he will make himself and other investors rich from what he’s done I’m sure of it.

For £99 it’s worth a shot either way

Where do you pay ? It already says i’m subscribed lol ?