KFConsole - 2020 just got weirder

You have to pay at the end of a very long introductory video, might be worth flicking through or leave it running in the background.
He likes to talk a lot

I’m lost - I don’t see anywhere where to buy ?

Hit any of the topics listed and then click watch video now, he likes to give the wild horse chase to put off people that will likely cancel within 90 days

ahhhhhhh just seen it.

Took a while.

Lol - is he trying to claw back his £10,000 bet he lost on the presidential election lol

Worth the trial at least, if he hands over some of the information he has we might just spot something worth the time investing in.

His rules are ones I’ve implemented myself for almost 20 years and it’s helped me no end, add his wealth of people and knowledge with a system I know from personal experience really works and he could be on to something special

Looks like card fees are back for t212 from January 2021

I’ve only really seen his clips on youtube killing the europeans. Not too clued up on him otherwise in all honesty.

It’s not for me - mainly because I’m a tight sod, but if it’s your thing - roll with it :slight_smile:

Yea lol.

I’ll keep posting information from him on here, I don’t agree with everything he says and certainly not the witch hunt on Europe right or wrong. But then there’s lots of rich assholes I don’t like that I would listen to on investment advice

1 Like

How long have you been on that platform thing? Or have you just found out about it?

Today literally, I try and follow anything soley aimed at the rich

1 Like

Mimic successful practices and it should give similar results - or something like that :smiley:

Or they find out before we do either way up or down.
I ignored the whisky investments 2 years ago and thought it was just hype, won’t do it again.

Apparently cigars are the next one

? can you elaborate?

And cigars - don’t you think they have maybe been shunned too much to be back to popularity?
Drinking seems ok and won’t ever be outlawed, but the smoking scene has definitely been hit, no?

I haven’t smoked for 19 years but rich people do and they are the target audience.

The whisky investments business smashed classic cars and precious metals off the top spot this year and when I got a tip 2 years ago through an investment subscription I ignored it

And then read this one to confirm what they were saying 10 years ago about 2020 from the one above

I read a post from you about Danone, I researched on the company website and the accounts… and decided to invest. I agree, in my opinion the dip is excessive and it is currently undervalued.

1 Like

Well if there’s two it must be true! I will add a little but of them aswell

Just picked up some weights seen you mentioned card fees? YOU WOT M8?

Can someone elaborate?

1 Like

0.7% card fees over a lifetime yes lifetime limit of £2000 from January 2021