Live Chat disabled?

Hello @Tony.V

I appreciate telling us how we have found ourselves in this situation from your point of view. I personally am not angry, I understand what happened and am only trying to provide feedback that hopefully can improves the platform and as such become a better product for me to use.

On your point on the Help Center post I would like to add that that is not very useful. I never go to the Help Center page unless there is a very specific problem they I am trying to find answers to (change my password, change my email account, change my address). Let’s call this static information. In contrast dynamic information something that is relevant for this week/month/year I would find it more useful to have them as notifications.

Is there any way you can connect the HelpCenter website to the app so when you guys post something in your HelpCenter it also appears as a notification?

[EDIT]:
Yes this type of notification is very useful. Hopefully next time it will come with a weeks notice not a 24 hours notice

2 Likes

This.

Also, @Tony.V, an official statement (along the lines of what you just posted) in its own thread on the forum would serve the community better than (or in addition to) partial replies scattered over various topics. Scratching for staff responses in a 300+ thread at an urgent time is not convenient.

And finally, please create a forum for bugs/issues - for your benefit and ours.

5 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

As a suggestion: can you not hire people from overseas like from Asia India, China ? If cost is an issue for trading 212?

You probably could hire 2 employees for the price of 1 in some of these countries.

I mean a lot of the telecommunications companies do that.

@MikeC Good point. Done now.

We’ll apply it also in the future & we’ll consider creating a separate category.

4 Likes

There is a spread on Invest also

That’s normal spread given by market. For CFD, T212 artificially widens it a little bit to make money.

What makes you think everyone just uses invest some of us actually know how to trade they are making ludicrous amounts on spreads. You should be thankful for CFDs otherwise they wouldn’t offer noobs free investing

1 Like

I requested this back in February, didn’t go anywhere…yet…

1 Like

You possibly seem to be upset in general.

When a company does not reply in your expected time frame, that is not the fault of the company.

You are not running a business and have to evaluate how much staff will be needed in Support Operations.

When you have received emails of escalated queries, then just be quite and wait. No need to share your emotions and mislead others.

You have received your answers and still you complain about it. If you have queried something that needs escalation, expect it to be reviewed and be happy it is.

Oh really ? And whose fault is it ? Please don’t post patronising comments it only demeans your stature

1 Like

Live chat gone. Emails no one bothers to respond what is going on i clearly do not understand @PeterA @L.D @David @Michael.P