Long wait on Dividends

Can we have a divident note sent to e-mail, same format as when buying/selling shares, I’ll have a hard time reporting whether there was a withholding tax or not for Revenue agency next tax year.

Has anyone noticed dividends taking a while to hit. I’ve a few that are maybe over a week or more that I want to get reinvested right away…but still waiting on payment.
T212 should also have a dividend accrual on an account so we know what is pending at least. Currently I am tracking it seperately.

I dont get many but the notifications dont help. I still think they have ex date rather than payable date so can seem a bit longer!

Took 4 days to hit my account which considering everything is more than ok, especially with a weekend in between pay date and receiving it. No complaints here

1 Like

Why is the PETS dividend still not distributed? It was due 21 May 2021 (payout date). It was distributed in my M1 finance account a long time ago.

Someone else still waiting for Pfizer dividend? Payout date was June 4th.

Is there a problem with the Pfizer dividend? @Team212 @B.E @Hris.M

Also waiting for this dividend to arrive. Sure it will show up somewhere this week. :moneybag:

2 Likes

Good to know that I’m not the only one! Was a bit strange to me since I already received another dividend today with the payout date June 7th.

P.S.: why would someone mark my initial post if the topic here is “long wait on dividends”?🤦🏻

Sometimes posts are flagged for the attention of T212 staff.

Received the dividend payment about 10 minutes ago! :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Indeed, the said dividend was just paid out, moments ago. :v:

3 Likes

Where is my shell dividend?
In all other brokers I got my dividend on the payment day 21.06.2021.

Trading212 is every time the latest broker.

@Dividendenfreunde suspect this still applies. Waiting for mine as well on two brokers, but small change to my portfolio.

I’m not entirely convinced why there are dividend payment delays at brokers, I don’t think we have had an official reason. Taking an educated guess, it can take a couple of days extra to receive the dividend from any stock out on loan - something I’ve seen typical in the finance world. As a result I suspect 212 pay out on an actual rather than contractual basis so need to receive the full dividend themselves first.

I’m happy for a small delay on dividend receipts if that is the reason, in return for a lower cost trading platform.

Strange you have not received the Shell dividend yet. I received mine on 22nd June. If you are sure you’re eligible for it and haven’t received it, I would check directly with the help desk. Good luck! :+1:

I haven’t received mine either, sure it will come soon though!

And just like that… landed! :grin::grin:

1 Like

@Dividendenfreunde In fact, it usually takes a few business days up to a week for dividends to be paid in ISA & Invest accounts. Nonetheless, I’ve double-checked and can confirm that the Shell dividend was successfully allocated to your account, earlier today :v:

1 Like

I am not sure if they are flagged automatically because some words, in this case, might be “joke”, or someone (maybe a leader) or few people.

I don’t even see a reason why this should be flagged. Am I missing something or 212’s forum is becoming more like the other pink competitor? :thinking:

Anyway, try to chat with someone in the app on the “chat with us” section, they’ll have a look and answer you promptly there.

1 Like

I did it bro. The support told me the dividend will arrive within 14days…
thats why im posting here… looking for any kind of help but seems like they prefer to flag my posts LMAO

1 Like

Hello @zizka ,

The nature of your enquiry was specific, account-related that required an overview of a team member thus, the comments were hidden and we’ve sent you a DM.

As for dividend distribution, this is discussed several times already in the thread. In a nutshell: dividends are distributed after the official pay date. Nevertheless, all eligible shareholders can be certain that they will receive their dividends.

1 Like