Long wait on Dividends

Where did T212 team said that about changing procedure to increase processing speed for dividends /

When can I expect to receive my Vodafone dividend?

1 Like

When is QinetiQ giving out their Dividend?

Got my BritVic within a few days and I think they both pay out on the same day?

I was expecting them towards the end of this week. I guess it’ll be sometime next week now. Longer than my previous dividends.

Darren

Can’t find it that quick, but @Martin told us they are revamping the procedure to pay out dividends, which will speed up. Should be rolled out in a few months.

5 Likes

Question am I the only 1 who is still yet to receive the payout due 11th February…

2 Likes

I’ve not yet received either.

I definitely owned stock before and on their ex div on the 5th February.

Could be delayed?

1 Like

The pay date was 11th February, still a bit early to ask.

I haven’t received it either, probably tomorrow or the following day.

They made so much money ,they probably ain’t sure what part of it to count…

Just wait, we will all get it eventually.

It’s not Apple delaying the dividend as my sons account in Freetrade got his Apple dividend on Friday. Trading212 is typically slow at paying out, normally a few days after the official pay date

3 Likes

I’ve waited up to two weeks on several occasions (various companies, not just apple). I don’t bother chasing them anymore. I hold a lot of different stocks and waiting ages is definitely normal here, even when everyone else has been paid out.

1 Like

Any news on when we will receive the PG and COST dividend? Payouts were 16 and 19 March respectively

Do you mean February?
You would normally receive them during this week.

Apologies. February, not March

As per the above link, and comments further up the thread from previous questions, T212 have said they can take 2-3 days to pay out and the weekend isn’t taken into the equation. I would imagine your 16th Feb should be with you today/tomorrow, then the 19th Feb by the end of the week (latest).

My Realty Income dividend has yet again, not arrived. Why is this? It seems to be happening with such depressing familiarity now

Same! I noticed that with more popular stocks it takes longer. But with a payment date of Feb 16 I have to admit that 7 days is to long…

Same here for Caterpillar and Blackstone. Still waiting.