Long wait on Dividends

@Martin What about ING from 24-02 then? 🤷

2 Likes

Has this been paid yet? @Martin
Thanks

Just now I received it! Very long wait (8 working days), but it did arrive. Hope Trading212 can make it a priority to speed the dividend payment process up. It’s really too long in this digital day and age IMO.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how long 212 takes to pay into accounts regarding dividends. It seems on here, on average takes no more than 7 days.

This one has gone ex-div on 28 January, which I held shares way before this date.

It was to be paid out 25 February.

Let’s add a week’s delay. It should have been paid out on 2 March.

Can anyone confirm they received IGG dividends? If so I’ll have to email 212

1 Like

everyone will likely receive the dividends monday if not then tuesday or so.

1 Like

Can anyone tell me how long it’s going to take to receive my Tesco dividends? I’ve noticed that the larger the amount my dividend I have due the longer I have to wait. It 10 days late now and it’s starting to p@#s me off

3 Likes

Wells Fargo …waiting and waiting and waiting.
All other brokers +1 day after Pay-Date.

1 Like

Why Trading 212 takes longer to pay the dividends than the other brokers?

Does Trading 212 receives overnight interest income if it delays the dividend payments?

6 Likes

Also Visa, Pay date was March first.

1 Like

Still waiting for GAIN (26-02 pay date). Better stop the new features and make sure the dividends are paid on time

1 Like

Hi Rob,

I got mine this morning so I would have thought you’d have got yours by now?

Darren

I am waiting for Wells forgo as well

1 Like

Wells Fargo and Starbucks for me

1 Like

Hi i noticed that lately dividends take even more than a week to be distributed. Is this something normal? Im personally waiting for welltower intel and aflac which distributed their dividends at 25th and 28th of February. Does anyone know anything? Thanks in advance

1 Like

My average is now 5.34 or the sixth day. So if the payment is made by the entity on a Monday, then T212, on average, will pay it the following Monday. Not great.

Currently waiting for at least:
FSFL - 2021-03-05
CSH - 2021-03-01
CTY - 2021-02-26

So the average is only going up at the moment. It’s not great introducing all these fees when the basics are getting worse and worse @Team212 .

4 Likes

For those want to get information and notifications about dividends, I use this dedicated dividend tracker besides other more professional (paid) tools, it allows adding US, UK and European Stocks and Investment Trusts (not limited in the number) :

https://www.dividendmax.com/

2 Likes

I started to look at the website. seems good but it is setup in GBP and no other choices.

I used it, only to get notifications mainly about the dates. Because it seems that they only accept full shares and not fractional ones, and some dividend amounts are only available to paying customers.

As a matter of simplicity, I put all stocks as 1 (default). This way I also know the dividend/share.

I have notifications on several currencies (USD/EUR/CHF) :

Got GAIN dividends today

Still waiting on CTY. Payout date 26th Feb

All divs definitely seem to be taking much longer in the last couple of months.

3 Likes