Madness or Genius Experiment 💸

I havnt got it in my ISA so hadn’t checked that but thank you for letting me know :slight_smile:

Folks this pie is going to be updated before market opens due to the suspension of buying two of the options within the pie. Will update shortly

Keep checking as they might open them back up again, it might be a circuit breaker

Hope anyone that got on this didn’t suffer how I did with the pie filling certain stocks way over their target % and leaving others out. Resulted in me having to cancel to rebalance and was at an automatic loss :see_no_evil: why did I stay up lol

I’ve had nothing but praise for T212 so far, but even I have to admit that the only reason I can think of for blocking purchases in ISA only (even if just temporarily), is that share lending isn’t possible on ISA accounts.

I would guess that ISAs produce a greater squeeze because of this. I have no idea though, no idea how any of this works really.

3 Likes

I just grabbed AMC via Revolut and executed like lighting

1 Like

It won’t. Expect another drop tomorrow

They were sure that GME wouldn’t go up aswell, funny how things work out.

Unprecedented times

Im willing to take the hit if it goes south :gem: to walk away now would be a sin!! massive manipulation going on!!

First they Laugh at you
Then they Ignore you
Then they Fight you
Then you WIN

We are in the trenches at line 3!!! Next line speaks for itself

2 Likes

When do you plan to sell? I hear at midday tomorrow is when the shorts expire, reddit wins, and we sell.

1 Like

have you seen the aftermarket for each of them? they all flying up :slight_smile:

PS… in regards to sell yeah it would be tomorrow depending on how they are looking :slight_smile: think AMC NAKD NOK will continue on into next week but will check back with you all on it

So is it going to be a race to sell once the time comes? I’m assuming once the early sellers have cashed in, the price will begin to tank, so those later to act tomorrow could suffer badly?

I would imagine this will be the case yes.

the stocks in the pie folks shouldn’t suffer from this as not the main two being called, working out changes now

some pretty tasty numbers hitting the boards lads for our pie :slight_smile:

The charts dont lie folks. Should we raise the NOK % tomorrow when we see how markets are?

Folks pie has been updated but, I have not hit the rebalance button only the save button. Let’s see how the markets are in a few hours time to time our trigger

https://www.trading212.com/pies/l71rWav1QqZsIfkVbXOygH5KzEUv

1 Like

Sorry folks been offline working on my other business venture!! At the minute the pie is swaying more towards the Madness side but, we are only a few days in so, let’s see what happens this week!! Will update shortly :man_technologist:t2:

Pie has been updated folks. 11 days into the experiment today so let’s see what happens :money_with_wings:

https://www.trading212.com/pies/l71rWav1QqZsIfkVbXOygH5KzEUv

Almost 2 months after the last post, how experiment is doing?
It’s Madness or Genius?
What is it’s Profit or Loss?

What is “AAR”? The Annualized Return?