Most Wanted Features Poll 2022

Hey, @VicVega.

Calculating the return in different ways, e.g. on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, is something weā€™re considering. We cannot confirm an ETA but will update you as soon as we have any news.

9 Likes

Yes :heart_eyes:. This is the most basic feature & should be up & running ASAP. Also showing our All Time Return of portfolio since started, calculating MWR & TWR.

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see my negative return fluctuation on daily/weekly/monthly basis. :raised_hands:t3: :grimacing:

4 Likes

I absolutely agree.
The ability to differentiate between TWR and MWR is key to evaluate a investing strategy.
Also I would love to see the preformance of a specific pie, in addition to the preformance of the whole account.

6 Likes

Just wanted to say, good effort on all at team 212 for implementing / starting to test a number of above. A lot of us probably donā€™t appreciate all the development and testing let alone the hours and costs involved.

On that note, Iā€™m going to ask would it be possible for an update on adding any of the markets above - most specifically Japan. Although my holdings will be small, I would ideally like to run my dummy portfolio through 212 if possible due to the low fees.

After all, you donā€™t ask, you donā€™t get right :blush:

10 Likes

Appreciate the kind words, @Dougal1984. :pray:

There are other improvements weā€™ll implement before adding more exchanges. However, providing access to more markets remains within our plans.

3 Likes

Very nicely said, but I believe Canada, Australia and Hong Kong come before Japan in the list. :innocent:

6 Likes

@Bogi.H Does this other improvement include the 3rd most voted feature on this poll ? When can we expect the feature (before year end ?) Porfolio Data - Different means of calculating returns on our whole portfolio.

Definitely Hong Kong needs to be added for a safer exposure to some china stocks, Baba etc.

Yes. Itā€™s hard to commit to a deadline at the moment, but Iā€™ll keep you posted on the progress.

4 Likes

Not entirely sure that would be true given that HK is effectively controlled by China?

More incase they get delisted from the Nasdaq.

Iā€™d like to be able to export assets from a pie without having to change the pie allocation.

Can you provide me with an example?

You mean this?

SchermĀ­afbeelding 2022-08-08 om 14.47.01

This exports holdings from a pie to your manual investments. Choose Pie > Holdings > icon in the bottom.

1 Like

Yeah, but you when export that stock it removes it from your pie allocation and asks you update your allocation of others things.

I want to be able to export assets from the pie but leave the pie the same for future buys.

Then just leave a tiny fraction in the pie. When exporting, you donā€™t have to export 100% of the invested amount; leave some xx cents and the allocation will stay the same.

Sure? Target allocation isnā€™t changed when exporting.

If you export 100% of an asset, then yes it is. The pie considers that you effectively allocates 0% to the asset, and then must reallocate the rest.

In case of exporting less than 100% of the asset, then no reallocation is necessary.

Target allocation doesnā€™t change. The actual allocation changes and thatā€™s correct.

Itā€™s a different story when you remove a stock from the holdings. Then you are changing the contents of a pie, which affects the target allocation.