Transfer a position to a pie

Hi

I want to create a pie and transfer my current holdings (which are in an invest account) into the pie. Is this possible? I can’t seem to find any guidance about doing this.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

D

This feature will be coming, but is not possible yet except by selling and rebuying, which you probably don’t want to do. See #5 in this list

Hi

This is very useful, thanks. I was hoping not to have to sell and buy again. When is this feature likely to be introduced?

Thanks

D

1 Like

August with the full release

1 Like

That’s amazing, thanks.

when it will happen? Ha s roadmap that we can follow? #

Search and you will find… Just follow this thread, everything regarding pies is mentioned in here:

1 Like

Thanks, but will be nice to have a roadmap for users to follow/ give any suggestion. I found a pool about new features to add today but a guess it was made by users.

I guess a roadmap will not be shared because of competition in the market.

1 Like

I understand … but, it didnt stopped Facebook copied Snapchat. I assume what will build a really good product is the community. As a developer myself I know that is not possible to implement everything what users request but it gives ideas, solutions and more important everyone likes to be listen… saying that they will get more users that will love the platform just for the reason of a nice “customer service”. A simple example the invitation bonus does not work for me because I live in Malta. Im disappointed with that as I add 6 new users on the platform just for the reason I use and explain it to them which is not a feature itself just a location which the support team could do nothing about. #