My birthday present from TRADING 212

Hello everyone,
Today is the first day of the month, and as usual, for a few months now, since I have a TRADING 212 account, I have made a recurring deposit. I don’t know why, but after my identity was verified in two weeks, when I opened my account, today on my birthday I received a message from TRADING 212 that I have to prove my address. I already did this the first time I opened my account and had to wait two weeks, during which time I sent several documents that were not taken into account, and finally, after posting on the TRADING forum 212 problem, my account has been activated.
I don’t know who is checking these documents, a robot or a person. If they are checked by a person, that person does not know my language, in which the documents are issued.
I made printscreens with all the messages to and from TRADING 212, if any problem accure.
I will keep you informed of this situation, although I think it will take a while for my problem to be resolved.

Happy Birthday @ionelgherga :slight_smile:

2 Likes

UPDATE:
After conuntless documents uploaded and rejected today, they finaly aproved my proof of adress. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

1 Like

I hope this wasn’t your wish as you blew out your candles :partying_face: