I’ve been using Trading212 from a while and I have some suggestions:
- Add new markets such as Italy, Portugal, Greece, Canada, China, Korea, Japan. At least main stocks of each. (As Italian I would love to invest in my economy, and I read many posts in the past by other european users feeling the same need)
- Give the possibility to have a multy currency account (like Revolut). For example, I’m using a USD account cause when I opened it I planned to trade mainly american stocks. Now that I changed my mind and want to switch to european market, I’m forced to open a new EUR account to avoid the FX volatility.
- Add a filter to search ETFs. I understood recently the potential of good ETFs, but it’s a mess to find the good one for my necessity. It would be useful a filter like “Dividend policy”, “Yield”, “Geographical area”, and so on.
- Add some actively managed ETFs. They would represent a new offer on the platform, something similar to a mutual fund.
- Add margin investing (like IB). I saw that there are so many small investors using this service, some of them are talented but limited from the small amount of available resources. I think it could be great to add a 1:2 margin to double our capital, with a reasonable interest.
- Fix the index of available stocks, adding all of them in the list and making easy to explore for example using filters like dividend yield, p/e ratio, capitalization.
The thing I like most about your platform is the continous upgrade and development of new functions. I strongly believe that this could become a leading service if you guys never stop to improve it and listen our feedbacks.
I’m suggesting T212 to many of my friends cause I think you won’t disappoint us!