New Web App for Invest & ISA

amazing job but like a spoilt child, i am now missing some of the features i got used to with the old view, so iā€™m going to whine about the ā€œAdvanced modeā€ until we get it, hahahaha

definitely needs

1. the ability to see pending orders in 1 place,
  2. sorting abilities amongst the investments (based on return % etc like the old version),
  3. ability to see total position when viewing advanced charts and
  4. better screen space management (see below wastage of space on a 22" monitor)

10 Likes

I have used the link, but still showing the older version. Is there something that I am missing?

itā€™s in the settings, same as the old version

1 Like

Also typo in Dutch translation: ā€œschuivenā€ must be ā€œschijvenā€

weirdly enough, it is available on the ā€œHome viewā€ but not on the ā€œPortfolioā€ view. @George - bug report?

See New Web App for Invest & ISA

@George Add: Contact us

1 Like

Will this update bring concurrent Take Profit AND Stop Loss orders for a position? At the moment I can only have a Stop Loss or a Take Profit.

Also: will it be possible to set SL and TP for pending orders? Example: I want to buy via Stop Limit Order. It would be amazing if I could set a Stop Loss and a Take Profit right at the moment when placing my Stop Limit Order. Like already possible on CFD accounts. This way Iā€™m safe right from the beginning and donā€™t need place my Stop Loss after the Limit Order actually triggers.

Edit: referring to the advanced mode mentioned above.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff, my only :christmas_tree: wish is that you stay cool.

Cheers :trolleybus:

4 Likes

Love the new updates, had been using my mobile to do stuff even when sitting at my pc just cause of how the mobile app was why better then the old web app, now I see myself using the web app more

2 Likes

Why is 1 month abbreviated as 1MND in Dutch and 3 months as 3M? 1M is enough. There is no confusion with 1m (1 minute) at this graphs.

Schermafbeelding 2020-09-08 om 19.03.20

1 Like

Spotted a minor text bug, in a pie, holdings tab, the list of instruments, a stock with a really long name runs over into the next column

Shares such as ā€˜ishares s&p 500 information Technologyā€™ or ā€˜ishares electric vehicles and driving technologyā€™

1 Like

Thanks, weā€™ll fix it!

1 Like

Hey iā€™ve noticed an issue on the advanced charting when i try to put two different EMA lines (9 & 200 EMA ) on a chart a can only edit 1.

it says EMA (14, Close ) & EMA (200,Close) i can not edit the 14 day EMA. While the indicators are charting properly i cant edit them once iā€™ve added them.

Edit: If others could try and see if they get the same issue and like this post so we could let developers know if it is a common issue or isolated that would be useful.

First chance getting onto it and itā€™s beautiful, especially in dark mode and after pressing f11 :heart_eyes: itā€™s much easier to read than on smartphone so now going to be more tempted to get on online when doing some research! Thanks for this
One thing Iā€™ve always wondered, whatā€™s the point in this avatar if itā€™s not customisable? Itā€™s serves no purpose

Also no text seems to be copyable, would be handy for ISIN at least

2 Likes

The above, always :grin:

Building on this, the ability to sort investments like on the old version would be nice (Result, holding value, etc), along with the forever requested ability to split pie and non-pie investment lists

Screenshot from 2020-09-08 19-39-03

Very minor, but above in the ā€˜overviewā€™ graph thereā€™s a full stop then a comma, and Iā€™m not a fan of the hand when hovering over/clicking through watchlists (viewing on Firefox)

Overall, Iā€™m liking it (naturally, immediately switched to dark mode), especially the ā€˜historyā€™ and filtering by dates and the below filtering, a massive improvement over staring at a tiny phone screen.

Screenshot from 2020-09-08 19-58-31

4 Likes

Omgā€¦ looks great!!!

thanks

3 Likes

It looks great but - how can I see a few charts at the same time? I can only open 1 per time, it seems.

2 Likes

Hi @Juan.C, currently you canā€™t. We are working on this option and will add it within a month.

1 Like

Love the new web app but can you please make use of more horizontal space, this is especially problematic on wider monitors

9 Likes