NKLA, what to do?

Potentially 50% today. It’s currently almost down 35%. When it opens they’ll be a further panic and sell off.

1 Like

original_245074645
sorry if you’re holding the bag

4 Likes

Those Hindenburg guys are probably billionaires by now.

4 Likes

Gotta love spread on CFD. :partying_face:

1 Like

Nikola was doomed from the jump :triangular_flag_on_post: , amazing it had this run.

Although I’ll be pissed if their demise takes the EV SPACS down with it :triumph:

What a con man. I’m delighted they’re burning.

1 Like

It’s actually not too bad on NKLA. But could be better. Might jump in at some stage myself.

Seems to be a lot of buyers around the low $20s though. With relatively big volume. It may have hit rock bottom and the NKLA fan boys are now buying everything they can. Some of them are pretty delusional and think this is good positive news. Check out r/NikolaCorporation for some funny comments.

Imagine the amount of investors still asleep in USA. Like those on the west coast. They’re going to have a heart attack when they wake up.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Youtuber Playlist/Video Links

That tweet has since been deleted my man :sweat_smile:

There’s a designated thread for YouTube content creators - please add there.

The EV circus looooooool

Muddy Waters on NNOX:

The ARC appears to be little more than a futuristic movie prop. In fact, an Israeli company that designed a pickup truck used in the movie Jurassic World claims credit for its design.

:rofl:

1 Like

Any similarities are a mere coincidence…

3 Likes

However for this specific stonk, “return to the mean” stands for 0$.

1 Like

Please do not be so negative :sweat_smile:
I do not have a position with them but I would say $1 -$2.7 . . . for the next 5 years :sweat_smile:
It would look like Wirecard or Hertz or maybe worst case as Theranos :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I have been following them on Instagram and they quite regularly post new hires, usually on Monday. They seem to be legit although what exactly is going on behind the curtains is hard to say. I have bought £100 worth of shares when they were below $20 and will hold it regardless if they go bust. Although I can afford to lose £100 I would really like to see them succeed but like I said god knows what exactly is actually really going on…

This is a quite common strategy to make investors (not us) have a good feeling about the company and put some millions on them.

So far, the only thing that I can image that can help they destroyed company image, is to show a real truck, with a real engine and etc… but as you guess… they don’t have it.

They may not die very soon, but they completely lost the momentum and I think their unique opportunity is over. :money_with_wings: