Pending order NOT executing

Hi, my pending orders are not getting executed for stocks. Neither live market orders nor limit orders. HELP!

Your orders have been partially filled since the liquidity & the lack of available shares on the market. You create higher demand than the existing supply on the market. The issue isn’t coming from us, it’s due to small market cap, illiquid stock (it’s almost closing time on LSE) so on and so forth.

I see. Thank you for your explanation.

Ive had a pending order since monday morning for just £40 to buy HE1. Im about to give up, can these aim stocks be stuck for weeks/months.
You say its not T212 fault but this stock is being traded, lots of people are buying and selling so it must be. Maybe situations like this are why these services are free, not knocking T212 but its very frustrating not being able to buy a small amount all week

I just checked your account, and all your pending orders are with small market-cap companies traded via SETSqx service where execution happens only several times per day during the official auctions. If there is low liquidity, it may take several days for these orders to be filled.

1 Like

Bogi.H thankyou
Once last point please, I have been trying to buy all week HE1 for example, yet at the end of the day i was cancelling this pending order and sending a new buy order thinking it might reset the order and have more chance. Is it best to just leave pending orders until they get filled. ty

I’m afraid I can’t give an estimated time frame of when the order will be filled. Helium One Global Ltd (HE1) has a market cap of less than 10m. The order will be executed as soon as there’s sufficient liquidity and the market conditions allow.

1 Like