Penny stocks with quick potential

Is there any new penny stock on T212 that has got good potential?

2 Likes

Rare Earth Metal are needed for EV and ESG project. This is in line to where the money will be pumped during Jo Biden Presidency.

Biden Announces $2 Trillion Climate Plan

There are great shortage of rare earth materials in the coming years. The US and many countries producing EV, Batttery are currently depending on China for the supply of Rare Earth Materials, eg. MP Materials. They will need to break this dependency.

Other companies which could follow this path

American Battery Metals Corp (ABML), American Resources Corporation (AREC), Westwater Resources Inc (WWR), Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc. (NMGRF)

They are still babies but might turn to become a monster. I have position in MP materials, ABML, and have been making a very nice move. I have started building position in NMGRF. I am yet to open in AREC and WWR when I find a good entry point.

That is what I will be doing, Please do your own DDs before making decision.

4 Likes

Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc.

Similar to Protalix, Infinity also has an important week ahead. The company reports data from MARIO-275 on the first day of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium. This is a randomized, placebo-controlled Phase 2 study evaluating the benefit of adding eganelisib (IPI-549) to Bristol-Myers Squibb Co’s ([NYSE: BMY] nivolumab (Opdivo®) in patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma.

Since the presentation isn’t until Thursday, traders will have to speculate until then. Considering the progress made already, this could be an important milestone for the company to reach if results are favorable. In a previous PR, Adelene Perkins, CEO of Infinity, explained that “the Mario-275 study provided Infinity with important insights to shape the future of eganelisib in urothelial cancer. The data from the 49 patients enrolled in the study are very encouraging.”

While we wait and see what the results bring, analysts have already weighed in. Late last year, B. Riley boosted its price target for INFI to $4.50 from $3 and maintained its Buy rating.

2 Likes

I’m still in it up 70% haha glad I just let it do what it wants

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Healthier Choices Management Corp. (HCMC)

Have a look on TRVN… target of $5. Olynvik is approved and sales should reflect in upcoming results, several others in pipeline.

1 Like

Have you changed your view on gaxy? :grinning:

Good luck anything that gets popular gets locked

I still don’t think the company itself is anything special but I’ll be sticking with it for a while. Earnings is on the 16th so we’ll see how they do.

1 Like

I’m interested in these:

Synairgen (have requested an add)
Alba Mineral Resources
Kodal Minerals
Iconic Labs
Powerhouse Energy
Greatland Gold.

I got in $GHSI at 0.8 with 595 shares. There’s been a recent flurry of interest in this especially with the upcoming compliance review, can’t wait to see this explode

ALPP should be uplisted to the NASDAQ this month so may see a nice big rise if you can wait that long

Very nice info, thanks for sharing
As part of DD don’t forget guys to check a full balance sheet. Most of companies already posted their full 2020 one.
Educating yourself on corporate accounting is what I would recommend. Add to this knowledge of chart structures (which often represent mood on the market), read all the news about this subject/company, and know what you buy :grin:

1 Like

@[Chri55tof]
Educating yourself on corporate accounting is what I would recommend. Add to this knowledge of chart structures (which often represent mood on the market), read all the news about this subject/company, and know what you buy.

Thnaks Chris55tof and I knwo what I bought. I also know how to read the balance sheet, calculating various Ratio such as P/E ratio. Also, you could easily see all of this ratio from Yahoo finance.
See here for instance WWR.
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/WWR?p=WWR
P/E: None (they have not made profit). EPS -.3.35

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/WWR/financials?p=WWR
Operating, Net Income Negative every year. Surprised !!!

But I do not know whether you get used to investing in penny stocks. You do not use this measure as you are relying on the potential and or intrinsic value rather than current financial state.

You only use this accounting measure in value investing to be used to value mature well establish companies which are already making profit, it is utterly useless for growth companies. Let alone we are talking here about an OTC penny stocks. They are penny stock for a reason, you wil hardly find any OTC penny stocks which are profitable. In general you do not rely entirely on accounting measure for growth companies, even for blue chip companies in S&P 500. Tesla P/E Ratio PE ratio (TTM)=1,262.66. But why the Fund managers such as fund managers in ARK Invest, Blackrock, Bailey Gifford keep investing in Tesla. if the P/E ratio itself is already a real turn off.

For penny stock it is useless to use that accounting measure as you are relying on the future revenue prediction which is only a prediction, not the actual value. Most of them are currently making a loss.

We are expecting you to do DD to scrutinise on the Balance Sheet and post it here and we could see what you come up with…
:smiley: :smiley:

Check out experion, if medical marijuana becomes decriminalized in the US I think all cannabis stocks will fly because of the hype like how all EV stocks where flying last year

1 Like

My Gaxy is already Up 115% today, lol

Congrats on the gains, more to come hopefully

I just checked it a few minutes ago, My ALPP is already up 216.56%. :grin: :grin:
I love penny stocks in technology sector which I believe have a potential to turn to become a monster of wall street ot least be acquired by a giant. Once they take off they will not look back.

I do not have a lot of trust in BioTech OTC penny stocks for a long run. The exception is only when I see a reasonable amount of reputable Institutional investors that I trust have invested in that stock. My observation has informed me, many of BioTech OTC penny stocks could make a run for a while but only later in the following year will be back to square one.

3 Likes

ALPP is a gem - in since 0.32
Great share structure and excellant management, share holders meeting last week pushed the value

SENS & TRXC are also doing very well

ABML I am wary of as a lot of it run up was just hype at the moment, when they get the factory running it may be crazy.

3 Likes

I have invested in SENS & TRXC as well.

For SENS they are awaiting FDA approval for a more Permanent Glucose Monitoring System for a longer period of 180 days. AFAIK they have very few (if any) competitors in the device like this. The revenue they will earn ?? well count how many people with diabetes in this world.

When it is approved, boom it is going to the moon.

I also have invested in ABML & TRXC There is no TRXC catalyst at the moment. Both are doing well for me at the moment. I entered much earlier, so I got it at lower price from the current price.

2 Likes