Pie autoreinvest

My auto reinvest is switched on in one of my pies. I recieved a dividend today and it failed to be allocated to the pie! Can someone help me with this please?

Is the dividend in the pieā€™s free cash?

Iā€™d imagine this is due to the dividend not being big enough to trigger reinvestment. Does the amount meet the min investment threshold for the pie?

@topher is right. If you received a dividend payment from your pieā€™s holdings, those funds will remain in the cash portion of your pie until they are reinvested. Below are the scenarios in which the pie cash will be reinvested :point_down:

• When the cash in your pie should surpass the ā€˜thresholdā€™.
  • During an AutoInvest event - all free cash inside the pie will be swiped up and invested along with the freshly deposited funds.
  • During a ā€˜Manual Investā€™ event - all free cash sitting inside the pie will be swiped up and invested along with the freshly contributed funds.

Still, Iā€™ll send you a DM so we can check your account and make sure thatā€™s the case :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks for trying to helpā€¦ The minimum amount that is needed to trigger the reinvest is Ā£5 the amount of dividend I received was Ā£38.92

Ps. Itā€™s not showing in the cash section!

If you added the stock to your pie after the ex date itā€™s divs are not covered within the pie.

2 Likes

@Andyk132 Andrew how come?

@VicVega I changed my pie strategy earlier in the year and noticed the pattern then with a couple of stocks.

1 Like