Portfolio graph should resemble your actual performance

Still in the plan still? :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I moved from Revolut to Trading212 and miss the feature to see when I buy/sell… surely it must be available soon… if the competitors do it :wink:

8 Likes

this is actually a very nice feature to have in T212 @Team212 from @SamIAm

2 Likes

I like the app as it is, nice and simple.

Can you not remember when you place trades?

1 Like

This is useful info! Please create a separate feature suggestion topic for this so it doesn’t get lost over time, would love to have this and I say this even as a longer term investor.

New feature request created:

Please upvote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SamIAm I forgot all about this feature on the graph after my brief use of Revolute to purchase TSLA and a few other stocks.

If they can do it, surely T212 could implement this as it’s a far superior platform. I would love to see my buy points for all my stocks on graphs :+1:

3 Likes

I would like plots to take account of combined portfolio + cash value. ( Cash is an important position in a portfolio ). Seeing big steps where a position is added or sold makes plots almost useless.

Also need some way to track account performance.

2 Likes

Can we get this overall graph on iPad and Browser versions? Bizarre to move from mobile and not be able to view your overall portfolio performance in a graph

Any news on this front?

It’s still in the plans, @Gilbeuh, but we can’t provide any timeframe of when we’ll have it live. Nevertheless, I’ll let you know as soon as it’s available.

6 Likes

Please can options be added for how the portfolio chart is displayed. The current option is skewed by sales and purchases and isn’t intuitive to see actual performance. I’d suggest money weighted rate of return. Please at least the option to plot the return rather than the value so that sales and purchases don’t skew the graph.

3 Likes

I guess we all possibly want to graph portfolio value vs deposits less withdrawals right as a minimum?

Then TWRR at a portfolio and possibly pie level.

@C-Biscuit have you see this thread I made - Most Wanted Features Poll 2023

As a user forum, I think* it’s a good way for users to show 212 the most important features users would like to see added. There is no guarantee they will do this? However with enough volume should help show them what users like ourselves would like to see in the future. What you are asking is currently 4th in the list with 23% of the vote - “Portfolio Data - Performance - Time weighted Rate of a return at pie/portfolio level vs chosen benchmark”, out of 112 voters. If we can increase the voters, perhaps it might get more attention?

3 Likes

Currently the portfolio graph shows only your open positions and its total profits and losses. I would like to see a chart that resembles my portfolio performance so it should show the total return over time, value of your open positions + cash, ROI on the actual investment (total invested should not include free stocks or transfers from Invest and CFD vice versa). These are some ideas for now as currently you can only track performance by using Excel or something similar.

This would make the chart a lot better because at the moment my chart looks like I had massive peaks with steep drops as I sold large positions. This feature could be an option where every user is free to chose what they want to see on the Portfolio chart by turning all elements on or off in the settings.

Added a picture of how it could look and how this resembles your performance in a much better way

Untitled design
maxresdefault

3 Likes

Thanks for your input, @LucasSt!

We appreciate improvement ideas like yours, as we constantly explore ways to enhance the platform and provide clients with the best UX possible. Will definitely consider your proposal :writing_hand:

4 Likes

Hi,

I would like to see a auto-scaling feature for the X/Y axis of any plots, so that there is no “zero” line appearing when plot is not filled, and values on Y axis are scaled properly…

Welcome to the Community, @Herbert :wave:

Thanks for the suggestion - it’s appreciated!

Thanks for that ! I would love to see this feature :slight_smile: