Proof Of Verification Rejection

Hello to anyone who can assist,

I’m in need of some urgent assistance regarding my account which has funds in there which i didn’t mean to deposit. I’m not having much luck response wise via email so I was hoping a member of the team could assist? I need my proof of verification accepting to withdraw my money as it’s really important i get this back. Please can you help me?

This is really important if someone can please help me sort this problem out.

@Tony.V @George

@lewisjcharles the team will pick this up when they can. Have you raised a support ticket.

It may be that the team cannot respond until Monday due to holiday/weekend.

Hello, yeah i’ve emailed a few times with some proof of address too. I can wait till Monday that’s fine, did you want a ticket number at all?

They will get back to you when they can. I can’t help with account specific issues unfortunately.

okay thanks for your help anyway!

1 Like

Hi Tony,

I’m in need of some urgent assistance regarding my account which has funds in there which i didn’t mean to deposit. I’m not having much luck response wise via email so I was hoping yourself or another member of the team could assist? I need my proof of verification accepting so withdraw my money as it’s really important i get this back. Please can you help me?

Our team is working on your case already. Further details will be send via email - bear with me, please.

Hi Tony, No worries! Thanks very much, apologies for the bombarding, it’s an accidentally deposited of a big amount and i need the money haha