PSTH IPO expected 22 July - (note: common class not available on IBKR as of 22/07)

I know that we won’t be able to have it on T212 when it goes live, however it there an official date for the IPO?

Tomorrow allegedly;

2 Likes

So it’s on 212 but because it offers warrants with common stock are we going to have a the same problem as the other SPACS that did this

Seemingly not as they’ve added it today.

1 Like

I was also a bit surprised, but if they have added it its because this one is different (or T212 have increased their capabilities).

Thread title updated to reflect recent developments. As per others, I can’t find anything anywhere to suggest the common classes are debuting today too, only units. Additionally, again as per others, we can see the stock listed on T212 ‘ready’ so I am not sure if this is to quell requests but will stay locked until the commons begin trading in a few weeks (Ie a new process that David alluded to over on the Help forum), or T212 are now offering units, or some other explanation. Hopefully they may be along soon to clarify.

3 Likes

Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square Tontine goes public 5.5% above its IPO price

Great video about PSTH

1 Like

so i know this can’t be added now but do we know when it may be added to 212?

Any news on PSTH?

@David @PeterA

Saw it reappeared back end of last week but then disappeared again before being able to purchase.

Cheers

There’s no official listing of the stock, yet.

1 Like

I saw that too. Heard a roumour that freetrade where listing the stock on the thrusday.

It came to thrusday and freetrade didn’t list it. So I’m guessing trading212 didn’t need to play catchup

@desiferrari @Ntownsend82;

I’m keeping an eye out for the 8-K and will raise the request once it’s filed.

4 Likes

Just bumping this thread. From what I understand the units under PSTH.U are separated off as of today and becomes PSTH and PSTH.WS

@David @Martin @George @PeterA @anon86329651

So should we be able to trade this from 2:30pm today under the PSTH ticker?

:pray:

3 Likes

Its trading but no aign on 212 yet!?

@David @Martin @George @PeterA @anon86329651

Just seeing if we can add this now :pray:

It’s already live :v:

@Martin Not getting any results either app or desktop. :grimacing:

Argh can you add this to ISA. Just spotted in Invest only.

Could you restart the app & the browser - it will fix it. Keep in mind, that the instrument is available for both - ISA & Invest.

2 Likes