T212 costs etc 15 characters

I lost you on that. I will pay a the fee on the second day. If I do £2,000 payment by debit card on day one and if I send another £2,000 payment the following day I will be charged on the second payment?

Yes the first £2000 in total is free. 0.7% (I think) after that but it says in the app.

212 allow us to but fractional shares so £20 is fine.

For TENT you will likely run into problems with liquidity.

Only about 150 trades a month so matching might take a while.

5 trades today 4 were sell one was buy. I think I have made order larger they would sell

13:50:39|70.725|2,813|Buy*|1,989|O |

|23-Feb-23|12:28:25|68.5525|677|Sell*|464.10|O |
|23-Feb-23|11:43:24|68.55|4,454|Sell*|3,053|O |
|23-Feb-23|09:24:39|69.10|5,000|Sell*|3,455|O |
|23-Feb-23|09:24:22|68.50|5,000|Sell*|3,425|O |

See this is where I think people are reading things wrong.

In order for people to sell a share - you need someone to buy it.

@JB2 I once had problems with an instant bank transfer. I was using the Google chrome browser. I found that it worked OK on the Microsoft Edge browser. So it could possibly be your browser that the bank’s website can’t handle correctly.

1 Like

Actually you don’t if using a normal brocker
They are required to buy and sell. Even if they don’t have anyone to sell them to. And they required to sell even if they haven’t got any.

“The EMS or exchange market size is the minimum number of shares that a market maker is obliged to quote a firm two way price on the trading system”

@Bogi.H
The sale.went through.
A at higher price then the market price
B you immediately sold some at the sell price.
C you charged me 0.7 even though my total was £2,000
“Sell 14 tent” “this is to protect you from negative balance”
They bought at 70.9p then sold some at 68.5p
What is that about??

Portfolio is now worth £1,966.62 and 72p cash. From £2,000 investment?

Hey @JB2,

Let’s continue our correspondance via DM. I just sent you one.

I know that as a relatively new user, you are probably not aware of that, but we try to keep account-related topics out of the Community forum for multiple reasons:

• We may need to share sensitive information with you after checking your account.
  • While it’s completely fine to ask questions and seek guidance from others, the community forum is primarily a place for general discussions and sharing of ideas related to trading and investing.
  • We want to make sure all requests are attended to fairly and in chronological order.

Odd paid £1 via slow method. Already there thought was 2 days.

I’ve had issues with using instant/open banking so I tend to fund my account with manual transfers, using the unique reference and T212’s details.

I think it’s one of those ‘up to’ 2-3 days things. In reality, I’ve found it usually takes a few hours to hit my account. Sometimes if I send a payment in the evening, it might not arrive 'til the next morning.

It’s similar with withdrawals. Although it’s supposed to be a few days, I’ve found it’s usually next day.

Yeah your right. I sent a £1 earlier on today. No idea how many hours but the same day will do me if there are no charges.