Tesla Closing Stock

Only if the the last trade happens to hit the final ASK for the normal trading hours.

The confusing thing to remember is thereā€™s an offset with T212s charts.

Hence the leaps on opening I suppose, well I didnā€™t sell anyway I just couldnā€™t see an opening I was comfortable with. Think I might retire still holding this stock

1 Like

@Lenos1980 just to add to the confusion I actually donā€™t think the last two candles werenā€™t the actual ask at the time.

Bear in mind the 20:50 is 15:51 because T212 plot the charts starting 00 as the first candle not 01.

The last two ASK candles on T212 donā€™t really reflect the trades being done. The volume did go nuts at the end though.

It must be a glitch because this is very unusual. All I know is my Tesla shares are worth 695. Or the FCA will be contacted. Simple!

695 is just the last price someone paid in buying them on close.

Your shares are worth whatever the BID is when selling. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well right now in post-market trading they are worth 670ā€¦

Exceptional circumstances I suppose, very strange final trade though looked as though the volume shot up at the same time

72M that canā€™t be right

Pre agreed trade then do you think? Strange to pay so much more for it on the final bell otherwise.
The volume did shoot up in the last second I was watching it

Just checking Tradingview

22K more like it

Why would 22k push the final ask up to $695?

You need to contact the fca to see what they actually do as asking them to guarantee your sell price is not on the list.
All they do is regulate the broker, ensure they have sufficient liquidity and back them to you for upto 85k if they become insolvent

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/tsla/real-time

I do not believe 22k is correct. Isnā€™t that tradingview data delayed? i.e. from CBOE? Not sure their volume data is accurate.

$695 confirmed as the closing price anyway

1 Like

Funny how they go through after the closing bell by 2 seconds. A million shares still isnā€™t quite what I was expecting given the speculation

I think there was 72M looking back on the last minute.

43m in AH volume too

Sounds more like it, must have had to raise the price to guarantee the available volume, more of the same ahead I think

I mentioned earlier that I thought after hours and pre market might be a better choice for them, the volume was running at 1m per minute for the first 25 minutes or so

The little ticker on screen telling me 180M

Itā€™s practically on the moon. Iā€™m not touching with a bargepole.

Are we going to see it ever pull backā€¦ do we need a tweet saying itā€™s too high.