Tesla Closing Stock

Who knows but they can’t all be wrong, $650+ billion invested they must see something

Posts on wall street bets

I’m in until I’m out and I have no idea when that will be

So basically, although the last price paid was 695, if you decided to see on T212 you wouldn’t get that price, you would sell at 661 as displayed on T212? Is that right?

This is in the Freetrade app

By my reckoning the last trades went through after the closing bell so t212 has it correct, the $695 trades occurred in after hours by 2 seconds. This might be where the confusion has come from

Should point out that Freetrade doesn’t show the ask and bid like T212 it’s just the last trade that happened.

When you look at selling it’s the BID so next to SELL PRICE if you hold or on Instrument details

You aren’t guaranteed this with a sell market order, it’s just indicative of the current best bid.

With a sell limit order you would either get that filled or not at all.

When it comes to buying and selling the best bid and offers are changing every split second with something like TSLAs liquidity.

And as of of right now the order book looks like this.

So if T212 did out of hours the ASK shown at the top would be in the app and the BID to the left next to SELL PRICE.

You can see it’s stacked so you get the cheapest willing to sell to you, and the highest to buy from you

You can see how many shares are waiting at various price points.

We obviously need to wait until 2:30pm UK time on Monday now.

@phildawson thanks for taking time to explain with the illustrations, makes it easy to understand. Thank you

1 Like

Sell price?

Who told you I was a seller? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
We’re talking about the price. Which at closing stage was 695.

Christ I’ve slept since then! T212 uses a different last price thats not indicated by the ask hence the price difference, either way its still not an issue the fca can get involved in

Good chat :+1: