Too many people were banned from these forums for poor reasons

Can you name one? :thinking:

Evidence was brought to you before in this thread and you dismissed it instantly

If you want more proof you can check out the trust pilot reviews, a few of them complained about being banned from the forums

Evidence of person who joined on 27th January?

@Vedran yes my account got suspended just because I posted "Trading212 have outage and is down when we couldnā€™t login to APP or Web."

and Iā€™m member in this community from Joined May 27, '20

But again lets chillout and try to fix the future issues so all parts can be happy.

Cheers

Disclaimer ā€œif anyone get offended and disappointed with this message im sorry it is just my opinionā€

1 Like

Itā€™s very simple, that are guidelines to be followed, itā€™s a private company that has the rights to decide what kind of language and content is allowed here.
Do not mess up the concepts of free speech, censorship etcā€¦ this is a segregated space offered by a private company, we have to options to accept or not their guidelines.

Although I agree that people should understand that, as customers, our contracts are with Trading 212, so if there are reasons to blame, they are the only ones to receive it.
I mostly was never affected by anything at all, because I do my monthly DCA and do not care to the rest, but letā€™s be honest, if you do something more than this and is constantly affected by IB problems, itā€™s not a good feeling of passing the problem out of T212 and saying ā€œthatā€™s life, we cannot do anything, deal with that.ā€ (dramatisation mode, these are not T212 words)

If something breaks in a car, you do not blame Bosch, you do blame the car company from which you are customer.

If a company that youā€™re customer uses a third party that goes against your principles, itā€™s completely understandable to ask them to change to another service provider or to move to another company that may better matches your speculations.
(Company A uses infant labours, if they donā€™t change that, I move to Company B)

3 Likes

Evidence of someone banned for something that wasnā€™t a bannable offence.

Yeah I fully and agree with that. As a customer I shouldnā€™t need to know or care what T212 provider it uses my service is with T212.

T212 can certainly work on the PR to make sure everyone knows the situation and gain some empathy in the ā€œitā€™s out of our handsā€, and reduce any misinformation for damage control.

They could have won some brownie points with customers if they had stated look we agree you should be free to trade and we are strongly against the block on buying but its being forced on us. That seems like an opportunity lost.

Iā€™m assuming T212 are working their tits off in trying to get their IT as rock solid as possible. I have faith they arenā€™t just twiddling their thumbs. I would personally like to see updates in what they are doing to improve it, most wonā€™t care about the detail though. The forum is a tiny tiny percentage of active customers.

Still even if they get the app/website to stay running at 2:30pm if IB has issues with orders they will still come under fire.

T212 is actually far better than Feetrade in terms of allowing criticism. Iā€™m an evangelist for free speech, but itā€™s reasonable to remove nonsense.

Lol a perma ban will just ensure that I vent my frustrations far and wide instead of contained here. A simple adequate response and apology and maybe a gesture of goodwill would turn it all around the one response I actually get is meaningless?!?

Fact is most users donā€™t feel the need to come here and comment until they have actual issues they canā€™t find resolutions for at which point like me they arrive here angry. As many say its down to messaging or distinct lack thereof.

1 Like